Arlington in Exclusive Talks With Cowboys About Stadium
- Glendale, Ariz., Still Has Its Eye on Cardinals Stadium. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p4
Reports on the proposal of city officials to construct a football stadium for the Arizona Cardinals football team in Glendale, Arizona. Confidence of Mesa City officials to have the construction of the stadium in the city; Opponents to the construction of the stadium; Agreement discussed by the...
- Bad Timing Shouldn't Kill Stadium Plan. Holton, John // San Diego Business Journal;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on the plan of football team San Diego Chargers to let the taxpayers pay half the cost of the stadium project in California. Budget deficit faced by the municipal government; Impact of the tough economic times on the realization of the stadium project; Positive aspects of the Charger's...
- Fired up Yellowjackets. Mulhausen, Jennifer // Ellis County Press;8/18/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p6
The article offers information on the changes and developments to the Yellowjackets football team including the newly hired athletic director Aaron Emeyabbi and the new entrance of the football stadium.
- HOME RULES. Silverman, Steve // Football Digest;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
Reports the football stadiums considered as the toughest places for visiting teams to play in the United States. Experience of the Tennessee Titans in Adelphia Coliseum; Disadvantages of playing at Mile High Stadium; Bombardment of the visiting teams taking the field at Arrowhead Stadium.
- Homes Away From Home. // Football Digest;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p29
Highlights several football stadiums in the United States. Suitability of Georgia Dome for Atlanta Falcon; Implications of the stadiums for home-field advantage; Features of the stadium.
- Vikings stadium should require Community Benefits Agreement. Hallman, Charles // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;10/27/2011, Vol. 78 Issue 13, p10
The author discusses his thoughts over the demand of a new football stadium by football team Vikings in Minnesota after the announcement of the National Football League officials that they will shift their matches to another place if the state politicians did not approve a stadium plan very soon.
- Turnovers spoil Whitney's upset plans. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/24/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p8
The article reports that the plan of the Wildcats football team to upse at the Yoe Stadium in Texas was derailed by six turnovers.
- GOING PLACES? A. B. // World (0888157X);3/21/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p72
The article reports on the bid of football teams San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, and St. Louis Rams for privately funded stadiums in Los Angeles, California, allowing the possibility for the city to witness its first professional football match since 1994.
- Untitled. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;8/24/2013, Issue 1334, p03
The article reports on the move by the Queen's Park Rangers (QPR) Football Club as of late-August 2013 to assess possible new sites for a new 40,000-seat stadium in the north of Hammersmith and Fulham in London, England.