Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 26, 2004
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p27
Presents information on the municipal bonds market in the Midwest U.S. as of July 27, 2004. Names of states; Amounts of bonds issued; Dates of issues.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p29
Presents information on the municipal bonds market in the U.S. as of July 28, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of securities in the U.S.; General obligation bond yields; Decline in visible supply.
- Munis Unchanged, But Tone is Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p2
The article focuses on the unchanged condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The largest scheduled transaction of $700 million for Utah Transit Authority bonds are priced in the primary market. A trader notes that there is definitely a firmer tone in the market but with an overall...
- Munis Weaken, Extending Losses, After ISM Index Beats Forecasts. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p2
Reports that the municipal bond market has weakened after a key manufacturing report beat forecasts in Chicago, Illinois. Use of municipal bonds to outperform taxable counterparts; Increase of the management manufacturing index; Decline in construction spending.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p31
Describes developments in the Middle West municipal bond market as of August 2005. Chicago, Illinois school budget; Debra Hinsvark as director of the Kansas City, Missouri Finance Department; Ohio building bonds; Scrutiny of Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle's veto powers over the budget for fiscal...
- Munis Unchanged Awaiting FOMC Meeting. Scarchilli, Mike; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;9/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32714, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for September 2007. In September 14, the market was most unchanged as market participants await the Federal Open Market Committee. According to a trader in New York, there does not seem to be any follow through, the market...
- Successful managers use mix of old and new; a `growing pond' of AMT bonds. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;10/07/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30494, p8
Describes the different approaches employed by United States municipal fund managers to achieve superior results. Use of bonds subject to the alternative minimum tax; Concentration on older and higher-coupon bonds; Efforts to keep a fund's level of tax-free income high by focusing on credits...
- Market Snapshot: Monday, October 12. // Bond Buyer;10/12/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30497, p2
Presents charts reflecting the activities at the municipal bond market in the United States as of October 12, 1998. Major deals include those involving New York State Dormitory Authority, Wisconsin Revenue Bonds and California State Public Works Bonds; Economic indicators; Other data.
- Managers are still finding worthwhile N.J. credits despite supply drought. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;11/25/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30528, p6
Focuses on the performance of New Jersey's municipal fund market as of September 30, 1998. Most and least attractive funds; Total return and income; Amount of debt issued by New Jersey in 1998; General obligation debt; Supply crunch; Higher-quality bonds; Remarks of portfolio managers.