Delaware Investments Announces Promotions, New Hires for Munis
- Delaware Investments. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;01/18/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30809, p6
Announces the appointment of John A. Register as vice president and regional consultant to market Delaware Investments' mutual funds, variable annuities, and retirement plans.
- Delaware Investments Pushes Wider 529 Plan Distribution. ACKERMANN, MATT // American Banker;9/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 180, p8
Reports on Delaware Investments' recruitment of executive Thomas McConnell as senior vice president of its 529 college saving plan group. Background information on the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania company; Career profile of McConnell; McConnell's plans for the savings plan group.
- Delaware Investments Retools for Better Performance. // Best's Review;Jul2001, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p108
Reports the developments at Delaware Investments in the United States. Recruitment of Charles Hadelman as chairman and chief executive officer; Services offered by Delaware; Challenge faced by Hadelman in improving investment performance.
- Delaware Investments chooses Philip N. Russo as chief
financial officer. // Pensions & Investments;9/6/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p33
This article focuses on the appointment of various executives. Philip N. Russo was named chief financial officer at Delaware Investments Inc., said Tom Gariepy, company spokesman. Vincent J. Dugan was appointed chief financial officer and chief operating officer at Third Avenue Management,...
- Lincoln Names CEO For Its Delaware Unit . // American Banker;1/14/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the appointment of Jude T. Driscoll as the president and chief executive officer of Delaware Investments and Lincoln National Investment Co. Work experience of Driscoll.
- Delaware Hires Team For Large-Cap Value. // American Banker;3/25/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 58, p10
Delaware Investments Inc. has hired a team of large-cap value managers from Merrill Lynch & Co., the subsidiary of Lincoln National Corp. announced on Wednesday. Delaware also announced the promotion of Patrick P. Coyne, who has worked for it since 1989, to managing director and head of equity...
- Delaware Investments Taps Ex-PNC VP. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31918, p33
Reports on the appointment of Robert Collins as vice president and senior portfolio manager at Philadelphia-based Delaware Investments Inc. Career background; Role and responsibilities; Business acumen; Achievements.
- Delaware to Launch Value Product. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p4
Focuses on the plan of Delaware Investments to provide stable value investment products for institutional investors.
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;8/23/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p4
The article presents information appointments in the corporate world. RolloverSystems Inc. has announced the hiring at Kevin M. Clark as vice president of sales, a position that will see him lead the charge in the company's relationships with financial institutions. Mark Pollard will return to...