After Tough Meeting, MSRB Decides on Consultant Proposal
- Good Complaint Resolution = Good Government. Barton, Andy // Public Management (00333611);May97, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on how to deal with complaints from citizens regarding jurisdiction policies and services. Requirements for an effective complaint resolution; Steps in complaint resolution; Significance of appointing an ombudsman.
- Crafting the Perfect Litigation Budget. // Corporate Legal Times;Jun2002, Vol. 12 Issue 127, p70
Interviews several executives on administrative procedures in the U.S. Budget appropriation for the litigation process; Capability of a corporate counsel in estimating litigation task costs; Sessions with a counsel relating to the objectives of the company.
- The Theory and Practice of Law in Public Administration and Administrative Justice. Dragos, Dacian C.; Lafarge, François; Willemsen, Paulien // Utrecht Law Review;Jul2013, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including transparency in government, administrative and judicial procedures, and public administration in European countries.
- THE MECHANISMS OF ADMINISTRATIVE DOCUMENTATION IN ELABORATING OF ORGANIZATIONAL DOCUMENTS AND DOCUMENTS OF DISPOSITION. CERNEGA, Cristina // Contemporary Legal Institutions;2013, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
This article is a study of the problem of administrative documentation in elaboration of the organizational documents and those of disposition, which was shown not only as a stage of the decision-making process but as an activity that requires knowledge in various fields and involves the use of...
- TÃœRKÄ°YE'DE KAMU YÃ–NETÄ°MÄ°NÄ°N DEMOKRATÄ°KLEÅžMESÄ° BAÄžLAMINDA Ä°DARÄ° USUL YASA TASARISININ DEÄžERLENDÄ°RMESÄ°. DEMİR, Fatih // Zonguldak Karaelmas University Journal of Social Sciences;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p307
Administrative procedure is an essential tool for putting rule of law into execution. In Turkey, such legislations as Law of Confiscation, Law of Tax Procedures, Public Tender Act, State Tender Act, Law on the Collection of Public Receivables and Law on the Roles and Authorities of Police...
- Ø§Ù„ØªÙ†Ø³ÙŠØ¨ ÙƒØ¥Ø¬Ø±Ø§Ø¡ Ø´ÙƒÙ„ÙŠ Ù„ØµØØ© Ø§Ù„Ù‚Ø±Ø§Ø± Ø§Ù„Ø¥Ø¯Ø§Ø±ÙŠ (Ø§... بطارسة, سليمان سليم // Journal of Law / Magallat al-Huquq;Dec2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p791
No abstract available.
- What if global administrative law is a normative project? Savino, Mario // International Journal of Constitutional Law;Apr2015, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p492
Since its birth, a decade ago, the global administrative law (GAL) project has been criticized for the lack of elaboration of its normative foundations. GAL scholars either belittle the importance of the "normative deficit" question, or they cautiously suggest that the GAL project is...
- New worksheet aims to standardize lease financings. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;11/12/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30767, p5
Focuses on the Association of Governmental Leasing and Finance's introduction of a worksheet designed to help standardize the structure and credit analyses of municipal lease deals. Checklist of the parts and process of a tax-exempt municipal lease in the United States; Need for credit and...
- Leasing survey reveals rates of defaults, non-appropriations are very low. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;11/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30525, p5
Presents results of the survey of municipal finance deals conducted in the United States by the Association of Governmental Leasing and Finance. Attempt to determine over-all size of the municipal leasing market; Findings of the lack of representation of high-profile problem lease transactions;...