June New Home Sales Fall to 1.326M Rate
- January Home Sales Fall Off. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;3/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the sales performance of single-family homes in the U.S. Figures showing the decrease in sales rate; Factors attributed to the decline; Projected sales performance of the sector in 2005.
- Florida Home Prices Increase 22% in '04. // National Mortgage News;3/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p21
Reports on the increasing demand for single-family homes in Florida. Factors contributing to the heightened demand; Impact of the trend on the state's mortgage companies; Estimates on the median sales price for existing single-family homes.
- Real estate brokers confident about continued growth. Klein, Ed // Westchester County Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the continuous growth of the commercial real estate sector in New York. Consistency in single-family home sales in the area; Factors that influence the status of commercial real estate; Predicted improvement in residential real estate during the middle of 2002.
- Home sales continue to rise in Hudson Valley. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that according to New York State Association of Realtors, sales of existing single-family houses continued to increase in November 2003 as compared to the same month in 2002. Rockland County showed largest increase in sales with more than 29 percent. Statewide, sales fell by...
- Setting down roots--or buying more time? Rafter, Dan // Crain's Chicago Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p48
The article analyzes the real estate business experience of freelance multimedia producer Chris Naffah and his wife Stacey Naffah who are living in Chicago, Illinois. They want a lifelong home, with a backyard, without losing their Lakeview neighborhood. The author reflects that a single-family...
- Home Builders Association of Puerto Rico 2005 AWARDEES. // Caribbean Business;10/6/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 39, pH11
Presents the recipients of 2005 awards from the Home Builders Association of Puerto Rico. Home Builder of the Year; Distinguished Associate Member of the Year; General Contractor of the Year; Single-family Project of the Year; Banker of the Year; Multifamily Project of the Year.
- New York home sales fall in November. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/12/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p7
Reports on preliminary single-family sales data accumulated by the New York State Association of Realtors. Decline in sales of existing single-family homes in New York; Percentage increase in median selling price; Comparison with 2003 figures.
- Keeps Growth Going. Grogan, Tim; Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/21/2005, Vol. 255 Issue 20, p52
The article presents a forecast for the construction industry of the U.S. for 2006. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the value of new residential construction put-in-place increased 14% in 2005 instead of slowing. McGraw-Hill Construction (MHC), estimates that the value of new...
- A Spatial Autoregressive Specification with a Comparable Sales Weighting Scheme. Besner, Claude // Journal of Real Estate Research;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p193
This research incorporates a Spatial Autoregressive Variable with Similarity components (SARS) within a traditional hedonic model. The behavior of economic agents and the spatial dependence price structure are linked to the real estate appraisal paradigm. The SARS variable's similarity...