- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 1. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31832, p2
Presents a table which shows the forecasts that represents the median of estimates by economists polled by IFR Bond Data America. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p37
Presents market statistics to represent one-year note index of U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Note issuers for the calculation of note index; Performance rating of issuers.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32613, p36
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. bond market statistics including securities prices, municipal bond index and municipal bond prices.
- Most Yield Indexes Down; Treasury Department Auctions Fresh Supply. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p5
Reports on the bond indexes of the periodical 'The Bond Buyer' between the May 15, 2003 and August 07, 2003 and impact of auctions offered by Treasury Department in the bond market on indexes. Treasury prices on the August 4, 2003; Increase in the one year note index of the periodical 'The Bond...
- All Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Rise; 20-Bond Hits 4.53%. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p52
The article reports that all Bond Buyer's yield indexes have increased as the municipal and Treasury markets softened in the wake of a federal funds increase rate. The Bond Buyer 20-bond index of GO yields increased ten basis to 4.53 percent. The 11-bond index rose 12 basis points to 4.48...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/08/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31156, p39
Presents graphical indicators related to the bond market in the United States as of June 2001. Data depicting the US Securities Prices by GoxPX Inc.; Series rates of state and local government bonds; Daily basis spreads of municipal bond index.
- Thursday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 26/32 to yield 1.91, down 12/3230-year: 99 12/32 to yield 2.53, down 17/32 Municipal BondIndex 126 24/32, down 5/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 04/06) Total: $10.007 billion, down $1.644 billionCompetitive: $3.529 billion, down $161.4...
- Nearly All Bond Buyer Indexes Rise as Weakness Sets In. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33017, p7
The article reports on the increase in nearly all The Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes as tax-exempt yields grew weaker in all the sessions in the U.S. The Bond Buyer 20-bond index of 20-year general obligation (GO) bond yields rose 19 basis points to 5.58% while the ii-bond index of...
- Yield Indexes Finish Near or Above Highs for the Year. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p35
Examines the yield indexes of the journal "Bond Buyer" for 2005. Consequences of U.S. President George W. Bush's nomination of the chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers; Expectation of more volatility as the market moved to another kind of federal tightening; Status of treasury bills and...