DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p33
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the bond transaction of several states in the U.S. as of July 26, 2005.
- Approval Rate Hits Modern Record. Albano, Christine // Financial Planning;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the debts approved by U.S. citizens for government projects for the first half of 2004. Percentage of approved debts; Total amount of approved debts for bond issues; Factors that affect the high volume of approved public debts.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p2
Highlights U.S. government securities prices as of July 12, 2005 closing.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p56
Presents statistical figures on the performance of United States government bonds as of May 28, 2004. Approval status of bonds from Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington; Underwriter choice; Expected date of sale.
- Maine Readies Its Annual Plain-Vanilla GO Bond Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p32
Reports that Maine is preparing for its annual general obligation (GO) bond sale of about $130 million in fixed-rate tax-exempt and taxable debt. Approval of the plain-vanilla GOs in two separate bond referendums; Final maturity of the debt to be just under 10 years.
- EFFECTS OF FEDERAL VOLUME CAPS ON STATE AND LOCAL BORROWING. Kenyon, Daphne A. // National Tax Journal;Dec91 Part 1, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p81
In response to the explosive growth in private activity bond volume beginning in the 1970s, the Tax Reform Act of 1986 imposed state-by-state limitations (volume caps) on the issuance of most private activity tax-exempt bonds. Private activity bonds help finance mortgages, industrial development...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Presents graphs depicting swap rates of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 9, 2004.
- Road GO Vote. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p31
Reports that Denton County, Texas voters are scheduled to vote on a bond package. Total value of the bond package; Uses of proceeds from sale of general obligation bonds; Uses of debt issued for roads.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p37
Presents a chart depicting the bond issuance of several states in the U.S. as of February 28, 2005.