Estrada Banker Goes to Southwest
- Estrada Hinojosa Brings Three New Bankers on Board. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32319, p7
The article reports that three new bankers, Ross Moring, Karen Werness and Hector Reyes-Erazo, has joined the firm Estrada Hinosa & Co. The company believes that the three new employees will benefit its clients and customers. The firm ranked as the number three financial adviser in the Southwest...
- Estrada Hinojosa maintains personal touch in expansion drive. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p30
Focuses on the client loyalty maintained by Estrada Hinojosa & Co. as it implements an expansion program in the United States. Ranking by the company among financial advisers in Texas; Major infrastructure programs being made by the company; Number of issues made as co-manager and financial...
- Firm specializing in border issues opens in San Diego. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30576, p44
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based Estrada Hinojosa and Co.'s plan to open its office in San Diego, California. Company background; Services offered by the investment consulting firm.
- Estrada Hinojosa Named FA for Bexar County, Tex., Rail District. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/4/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31585, p3
Reports that Bexar County, Texas-based Rural Rail District has named Estrada Hinojosa & Co. as its financial advisor. Accolades expressed by Robert Estrada, president and chief executive officer of Estrada Hinojosa regarding their selection; Possible issuance of multi-million revenue bonds for...
- Texas Drought Drives Midland's $200M Water Pipeline Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that a water district which serves Midland, Texas will price 200 million U.S. dollars of debt for a 60-mile pipeline in the state's oil-producing Permian Basin in Texas and New Mexico. According to Paul Jack, managing director at Estrada Hinojosa & Co., the calls...
- Estrada Hinojosa Names Two Officers, Including Gonzalez as New Co-Owner. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31158, p40
Announces the selection of Donald J. Gonzales and Robert A. Tijerina of the Estrada Hinojosa & Co. in Dallas, Texas. Role of Gonzales, the co-owner and executive vice president; Responsibility of Tijerina, the assistant vice president; Career background.
- Port of Beaumont on Texas Coast Ready to Reap Refunding Savings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31437, p5
Reports the sale of the refunding revenue bonds by the Port of Beaumont Navigation District in Texas. Aim of the port to create savings; Role of Estrada Hinojosa & Co. in the deal; Refund of the outstanding bonds of the district.
- Houston Giving Airport Refunding Another Shot With $125M Offering. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32761, p3
The article reports that Houston, Texas, will attempt to issue up to $125 million of airport system revenue refunding bonds for the second time in the 2007. Accordingly, the state's first plan to issue the same last August 2007 has failed after being turned by the bond market. In this attempt,...
- Estrada Hinojosa Adds Three to Houston Office. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/26/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31997, p6
The article reports that Dallas-based Estrada Hinojosa & Co. Inc. has hired three new employees to beef up the firm's presence there. Estrada Hinojosa hired former Piper Jaffray Inc. investment banker Jim Niederle, Port of Houston Authority commissioner Jim Fonteno Jr., and former First...