RBC Dain Lures Four From Griffin, Opens Milwaukee Office
- Agency to Sell $52M for Clark Atlanta University, Either This Week or Next. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31919, p5
Reports that the Atlanta Development Authority is preparing to issue revenue bonds for Clark Atlanta University in Georgia. Sale of the bonds through negotiation with Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc. and RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Financial adviser and bond counsel of the deal; Possible factor that...
- New Hampshire Finance Agency Sets $10 Million Swap Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p4
Reports that the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority is selling the taxable and variable-rate bonds and swapping deals with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Number of loan guarantee and purchase programs; Identification of the capital for local economic development loans; Decline of refundable bonds...
- RBC Dain Hires Apfel from Citigroup for Student Loan Team. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p32
RBC Dain RauscherInc. on June 16, 2003 hired Harry Apfel, former co-head of the education loan finance team at Salomon Smith Barney Inc., as a managing director in the education loan finance group. The loan finance group has seven members, including Jeff Wagner, managing director and head of the...
- CALIFORNIA: Geesman for ISO. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p35
Reports on the appointment John Geesman, managing director of RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. as a member of the state Independent System Operator (ISO) Governing Board in California. Educational and career background of Geesman; Job responsibilities of the ISO operator.
- Quick & Reilly VP Leaves for RBC Dain's Public Finance Group. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p32
Reports the resignation of Maria Nolan as senior vice president and director of public finance of Quick & Reilly in the U.S. Designation in RBC Dain Rauscher Inc,; Responsibilities in underwriting municipal bonds; Nature of the middle market dealings.
- Dain Rauscher to Pay $500,000 To Settle 4-Year-Old SEC Charges. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p1
Reports the settlement of the securities fraud charges of the Securities and Exchange Commission against RBC Dain Rauscher in Oregon County, California. Agreement to cease and decease violations related to securities law; Amount paid by the company; Enforcement of the municipal bond.
- RBC Dain Rauscher Buying 1st Institutional. Boraks, David // American Banker;12/6/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 233, p20
Reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. (RDRI) has agreed to purchase a West Paterson, New Jersey-based investment banking firm First Institutional Securities LLC. Business areas of the companies; Benefits to be gained by RDRI.
- Dossier. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p3
Profiles Mark Mills, associate vice president and financial consultant at RBC Dain Rauscher. Description of company; Years with company; Previous position; Dream job; leadership style; Hobbies.
- RBC Dain Rauscher Buying First Institutional Services to Bolster N.Y. Presence. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31527, p6
Reports on the agreement of Texas-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. to purchase the assets of New Jersey-based First Institutional Services. Corporate profile of First Institutional Services; Business plans of RBC; Provisions of the agreement.