Miami-Dade Special Obligation Bonds Earn Fitch Boost
- Bi-State Bonds Get Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised its rating on the Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District's 2002 and 2007 debt due to its improved financial condition.
- Fitch upgrades Miami's GOs and Limited Ad-Valorem Tax Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31826, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Miami, Florida's $96.5 million in outstanding general obligation bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus. Upgrading of the city's outstanding limited ad valorem tax bonds; Bases of the positive rating outlook.
- Fitch Affirms Wayne Co., Mich., Removes Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Fitch Ratings said it affirmed and removed from Rating Watch Negative the B ratings on Wayne County, Mich.
- Fitch: Wayne County Jail Bonds Particularly Vulnerable. Devitt, Caitlin // Bondbuyer.com;3/13/2015, p27
The article presents a warning from Fitch Ratings about the vulnerability to default of the 200 million dollar bonds issued by Wayne County, Michigan for a downtown Detroit jail. Concerns raised by Fitch Ratings analysts in a report include the county's limited-tax general obligation pledge, the...
- Virginia County Earns Stable A From Fitch for Upcoming $70M School Deal. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p5
Reports on the assignment of an A rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the lease revenue bonds of Warren County, Virginia. Plan of the county to issue the bonds for school construction and renovation projects; Maturity of the bonds; Significance of the rating to the bond.
- Power Down in Lodi. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p39
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. lowered its outlook on $78.6 million of Lodi electric system certificates of participation to negative from stable and affirmed its BBB-plus rating in California. The changes in the outlook shows the increasing concern about the system's credit if the...
- Fitch Upgrades Prince George's County, Md., to AA-Plus. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p7
This article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. upgraded the $820 million in outstanding limited-tax general obligation debt of Prince George's County, Maryland, to AA-plus from AA. The agency attributed the rating hike to the county's ability to operate effectively under tax limitations in both...
- The International Investment Position of the United States at Yearend 2004. Nguyen, Elena L. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p30
Explores the status of the U.S. in the international investments sector at yearend 2004. Impact of net foreign purchases of U.S. Treasury securities and corporate bonds on the net investment position of the U.S.; Value of U.S.-owned assets abroad; Increase in foreign-owned assets and government...
- Fitch Lifts Louisiana To Stable. Desue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p1
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to revise its rating from negative to A on general obligation state bonds of Louisiana. The increased in bond ratings is in line with the change in the negative outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. Laura Porter, analyst, commented that...