Treasury Releases Scaled-Down Priority Items List for New Year
- Will Green Bonds Sprout? Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p1
Discusses the prospect of the approval of the proposal for the green bond, the corporate tax bill that contains numerous municipal bond-friendly provisions, in the U.S. Explanation concerning the creation of the green bond proposal of a new category of tax-exempt bonds for large...
- Kansas City, Mo., Readies GOs as It Awaits Vote on a Key Earnings Tax. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p8
No abstract available.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p12
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales as of February 11, 2005 in the U.S.
- States Awash in Private-Use Capacity. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p1
Reports on the private-activity bond capacity of several states from 2004 to 2005 in the U.S. Amount of private-activity bond carried at the end of 2004 by the District of Columbia; Percentage increase in carryforward aggregate volume capacity; States indicating their lack of capacity for the year.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p27
Present updates regarding government securities in the southeastern U.S. Discussion of the three local governments in Alabama on the reason for the refinancing of their outstanding debt; Upgrading of the rating of Mercy Hospital in Florida; Improvement of the rating of the general obligation...
- Albuquerque Tapping Out GO Authorization With $48M Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p7
The article reports on the final authorization of Albuquerque's $121 million of general obligation (GO) bonds approved by voters in New Mexico. The competitive sale of the bonds totaled $48.1 million which includes the general purpose GOs and storm sewer bonds. Other allocations included $30.7...
- Backlog of Unfinished Projects Begins to Weigh on New Mexico. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p26
The article reports that more than $1 billion of capital outlay funds appropriated by the New Mexico Legislature remains to be unspent, unwanted and unaccounted for. Included in the backlog is $473 million of capital outlay funds appropriated by the Legislature in 2005. Also included in the...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p34
Highlights the results of negotiated sales of revenue bonds in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. Details of revenue bonds series 2002 of the California School of Mechanical Arts-Lick-Wilmerding High School; Highlights of revenue bonds, series 2002A of the Department of Corrections and Department of...
- Treasury Details Next Week's Auctions. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury plans to raise funds by selling inflation-indexed bonds on April 7, 2004.