S & P Cuts 1996 Florida Housing Bonds to BB+
- Sales Tax Bond Boost. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to raise its rating on Tamarac's sales tax revenue bonds in Florida.
- Puerto Rico Sets $675M GO Issue. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p1
The article reports on the plan of Puerto Rico to sell 574 million dollars of general obligation debt on August 2, 2006 following the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to remove the commonwealth from CreditWatch. The action of the agency affected about 17.5 billion of debt. The general...
- Little Rock Library Debt Revised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31996, p2
Reports on the revision of the outlook of Standard & Poor's Corp. on the library improvement and refunding bonds of Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Nassau Outlook Dims. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/6/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32044, p27
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. last week downwardly revised its outlook on Nassau County, Florida, to negative from stable based on a trend of operating deficits and weakened reserves, an agency analyst said. The negative outlook affects $35.6 million of public improvement...
- Florida Housing Corp. gears up for busy summer. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;07/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30675, p3
Reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. is planning to use open bidding to sell eight of its next 12 multifamily mortgage revenue issues. Structure of the bonds; Emphasis of the company on multifamily deals; Use of cap recovery system.
- Bush and Florida's Cabinet Approve Housing Agency's Multifamily Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30898, p3
Reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. has received bond issue approvals and an interest rate exception on three multifamily housing projects. Details on two multifamily residential rental projects.
- Standard & Poor's Drops $3.8M of Gardena, Calif., COPs to Junk Status. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p4
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. downgraded $3.8 million of tax-exempt certificates of participation issued in 1994 by Gardena, California, to junk status, lowering the ratings to BB-minus from BBB-minus. The downgrade stems from uncertainty over the Southern California city's...
- Kelso, Wash., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/27/2015, p19
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of February 2015 to upgrade the long-term rating of Kelso, Washington's 2008 general obligation bonds to AA-minus from A-plus.
- Bond downgrade delayed. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/29/95, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p50
Reports on the postponement of a possible downgrade in New York City's bonds by Standard & Poor's Corp. Personal pleas from several elected officials.