Treasury 2-Years To Pay Down $2.244B
- Cazenove's Le Jehan: Changing correlations, safe havens and portfolio hedges. Jehan, Joe Le // Fundweb;6/19/2013, p8
A blog from fund manager Joe Le Jehan on the pullbacks in the government bonds and equity markets, is presented.
- FNM bonds spark market interest. Habsuda, Pavel // Slovak Spectator;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p6
Reports on investors' renewed interest in capital market in Slovakia. Market price for the National Property Fund bond; Average yield and maturity of treasury bills issued by the government on July 13, 2000; Total bids on the June 26, 2000 auction of 364-day T-bills.
- Munis Stabilize After Two-Day Sell-Off, But Caution Remains. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p2
Reveals that the municipal bond market stabilized after a two-day sell-off and bonds were quoted higher in price on the back of marginal gains in Treasuries. Investors' seizing of the opportunity provided by early equity losses and weaker leading indicators.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 22. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p2
Provides information on the bond market in the U.S., compiled as of July 22, 2004. Initial jobless claims; Leading indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Slow Session Sees Munis Little Changed Ahead of Jobs Report. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Reports that municipal bonds in the U.S. finished little changed on June 3, 2004, in muted trading as the market treaded ahead of the May employment report on June 4, 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on the bond market.
- French Government Prices 50-Year Bond. // National Mortgage News;4/4/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p23
This article presents information related to France's Treasury that has priced a first-ever 50-year bond offering. The Treasury reported that it set the bond's price at 95.632, three basis points above the 30-year bond, yielding 4.21%.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 8. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31715, p2
Focuses on the performance of various economic indicators in the U.S. capital market as of September 8, 2003. Increase in consumer credit; Yield of 30-year government securities; Negotiated bond offerings.
- Municipals Gain a Positive Tone; Hefty New York, Texas Deals Price. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p2
Reports on the outcome of the bond trading during the June 23, 2004 trading session in the U.S. Drift in government bonds during the first part of the session; Percentage acquired by indirect bidders which include foreign central banks and clients of primary dealers; Reports of selective selling...
- N.Y.C. Sets $730M GO Sale for Aug. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p1
Reports on the plan of New York City officials to issue new general obligation bonds. Details on the schedule and manner of issuance; Use of the money from the sale for various capital projects; Adjustment of interest rates at auction on a weekly basis.