Treasury 2-Years To Pay Down $2.244B
- FNM bonds spark market interest. Habsuda, Pavel // Slovak Spectator;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p6
Reports on investors' renewed interest in capital market in Slovakia. Market price for the National Property Fund bond; Average yield and maturity of treasury bills issued by the government on July 13, 2000; Total bids on the June 26, 2000 auction of 364-day T-bills.
- Cazenove's Le Jehan: Changing correlations, safe havens and portfolio hedges. Jehan, Joe Le // Fundweb;6/19/2013, p8
A blog from fund manager Joe Le Jehan on the pullbacks in the government bonds and equity markets, is presented.
- Munis Stabilize After Two-Day Sell-Off, But Caution Remains. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p2
Reveals that the municipal bond market stabilized after a two-day sell-off and bonds were quoted higher in price on the back of marginal gains in Treasuries. Investors' seizing of the opportunity provided by early equity losses and weaker leading indicators.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 22. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p2
Provides information on the bond market in the U.S., compiled as of July 22, 2004. Initial jobless claims; Leading indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Slow Session Sees Munis Little Changed Ahead of Jobs Report. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Reports that municipal bonds in the U.S. finished little changed on June 3, 2004, in muted trading as the market treaded ahead of the May employment report on June 4, 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on the bond market.
- French Government Prices 50-Year Bond. // National Mortgage News;4/4/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p23
This article presents information related to France's Treasury that has priced a first-ever 50-year bond offering. The Treasury reported that it set the bond's price at 95.632, three basis points above the 30-year bond, yielding 4.21%.
- Municipals Gain a Positive Tone; Hefty New York, Texas Deals Price. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p2
Reports on the outcome of the bond trading during the June 23, 2004 trading session in the U.S. Drift in government bonds during the first part of the session; Percentage acquired by indirect bidders which include foreign central banks and clients of primary dealers; Reports of selective selling...
- PIC: An Alternative Approach to Accepting Bids on Local and State Government Bonds: Comment. Hopewell, Michael H.; Kaufman, George G. // Financial Management (1972);Summer79, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p42
This article refutes the superiority of the present value interest cost (PIC) over the net interest cost and true interest cost (TIC) used by state and local governments in awarding their serials bonds as proposed by Professors Osteryoung, Braswell and Blevins. The authors also state that TIC...
- Municipals Unchanged as LIPA, Missouri, Rhode Island Sell Deals. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;4/4/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31608, p2
There was moderate trading of municipal bonds while the Long Island Power Authority in New York, the Missouri Housing Development Commission, and the Rhode Island Refunding Bond Authority entered the new-issue market. Treasuries were mostly higher, gaining ground on weak economic data and the...