- IN THE REDESIGN KITCHEN WITH MARTHA. Gonser, Sarah // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jan2003 Supplement, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p122
Deals with the strategies of Martha Stewart to tackle the challenges of magazine design for the periodical 'Martha Stewart Living.' Creation of domestic design for the magazine; Details of Stewart to redesign the magazine in 1996; Impact of design on the circulation of the magazine.
- Oct. 3: Mulch Deposition. // Time;9/22/2003, Vol. 162 Issue 12, p22
Mentions the changes made in the "Martha Stewart Living" magazine, including the Calendar page, the number of pages in the periodical, and the number of photos of Martha in the October 2002 and 2003 issues. Comment of Stewart about the reason for the change.
- Open Letter to Martha. Nelson, Sara // Publishers Weekly;2/21/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 8, p4
Presents an open letter of editor-in-chief Sara Nelson to celebrity Martha Stewart regarding the publishing of the celebrity's book. Pros and cons of various publishing houses; Role of the publishing house in the promotion of the book; Significance of publicity to the sales of the book.
- inREGISTER. O'Brien, Katherine // American Printer;Mar2006, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p100
The article presents news briefs related to the printing industry in the U.S. as of March 2006. Comments on the expertise of Publishers Press executive Martha Stewart in printing processes. Funnel Inc. will clear information graphics for their book manufacturing processes. The Digital Printing...
- Taking her show on the road. Weir, June; Fawcett, Adrienne Ward // Advertising Age;8/22/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 35, p25
Presents an interview with fashion designer Martha Stewart about her ideas on keeping ahead of style trends for the home, her tools for market research and her plans for the future, as of 1994. Views on the competition in the magazine industry; Her comments on reader surveys and audience...
- Random House Pushes Further Into E- Publishing, Creates New Imprint. // Book Publishing Report;08/07/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p2
Reports on book publisher Random House's plan to launch a digital publishing unit. Debut of AtRandom in January 2000 with 20 original titles available as ebooks or paperbacks printed-on-demand; Investment in vanity press Xlibris; Formation of a digital audio imprint with Audible Inc.
- RH makes major revisions in terms of sale. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/22/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 17, p12
Reports that Random House has instituted major revisions in its terms of sale for its trade publishing groups. Terms which become effective on June 3, 1996, including a flat discount for retailers; Discounts given to Random House's Selective Distribution (SD) customers; The old schedule;...
- RH realigns trade sales and marketing group. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/21/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 29, p106
Reports on Random House's plans to restructure its trade sales and marketing unit. The unification of the division's sales and marketing activities for each or Random House's publishing groups; The establishment of a new department for sales planning and information; Comments from Bruce Harris,...
- RANDOM HOUSE, INC. // Gourmet Retailer;Dec2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p140
Features the English-language trade publisher Random House Inc. in New York, New York. Company history; Publications of the company; Details on the merchandising support programs of the firm.