American Girl TV Movie Aims To Boost Book Sales
- Telepics dolled up for Frog. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;2/13/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 31, p1
Reports on a partnership between the WB and Revolution Studios on a potential telefilm franchise built around the American Girls line of books and dolls from Pleasant Co. and Mattel. Warner Brothers Television's production and distribution of the first telefilm in association with Revolution...
- 'Books' is CBS-bound. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;9/1/2009, Vol. 411 Issue 16, p1
The article offers information on the development of the television series entitled "Open Books," written by Gail Lerner. It notes that the comedy show will be shown on the CBS television network, under the production of Warner Bros. Television. It mentions that the show centers on the life of a...
- The WB inks two Fox affils. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;9/10/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 38, p17
Reports the agreement signed by WPXT(TV) and WDBD(TV) owned by Pegasus Broadcast Television with Warner Brothers in the United States. Participation of the two television stations in the Frog Net's affiliate lineup; Decision of Pegasus to terminate the agreement; Plan of WPXT(TV) to broadcast...
- WB adds hours on Sunday. Ross, Chuck // Electronic Media;1/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1
Reports the addition of a Sunday airtime programming of Warner Brothers Television Network. Airtime of a two-hour block program showing earlier week telecast of WB shows; Increase of airtime costs during Sunday telecast compared on a saturday night schedule; Demand from audience on the Madison...
- FROG HOPPING WITH EARLY RENEWALS. // Variety;3/31/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the deals signed by Warner Brothers Television for the renewal of several of its television (TV) programs. List of the TV programs renewed by the TV network.
- In-house getting full at the WB. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/5/2002, Vol. 372 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the television programming of WB Network in the U.S. List of the network's television shows scheduled for the fall; Comedy programs developed internally by the network; Plans of the station.
- WB adds cabler homes to WeB. Dempsey, John // Variety;03/01/99, Vol. 374 Issue 2, p68
Reports the increase in the number of subscribers of WB Network in the United States. How the WB affiliates were given signal.
- Warner TV hits new highs in Singapore & Philippines. // Adgully;6/22/2016, p1
The article reports on the dominance of Warner TV general entertainment programs in the Philippines and Singapore based on Kantar Media ratings.
- Mayday for teetering skeins. Schneider, Michael // Variety;04/17/2000, Vol. 378 Issue 9, p46
Discusses the status of various television network series in the United States. Renewal of various television series; Comment from Warner Bros. TV president Peter Roth regarding their television series.