Books On Bush, Kerry Rushing To The Presses
- Book Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;8/30/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the plan to publish "Kerry/Edwards: Their Plans and Promises" by New York-based PublicAffairs Books in the U.S. Intention of the company to publish an authorized version of a campaign book "Our Plan for America: Stronger at Home, Respected in the World" before Labor Day; Statement of...
- GOP FIGHTING THE TIDE. Kohut, John // National Journal;Spring2002, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p15
Looks at the 2002 gubernatorial races in the United States. Race between Republican Bill Simon and Democratic Gray Davis; Reason the New Mexico gubernatorial race has moved firmly into the Democratic column; Individuals competing in the Democratic primary in Oregon.
- Party's over. Yager, Jordy // Hill;11/4/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 116, p50
The article offers advice for the political candidates and staffers on what to do after the Election Day in the U.S.
- Voter discernment and candidate entry in pluralitarian election. Congleton, R.D.; Steunenberg, B. // Public Choice;Jun98, Vol. 95 Issue 3/4, p287
Focuses on the development of sequential model of candidate entry into elections in the United States. Kinds of candidates entering into election; Ability of voters to discern differences in candidate positions; Simulation of myopic entry sequences under various assumption.
- Multicandidate equilibrium in American elections. Adams, James // Public Choice;Jun2000, Vol. 103 Issue 3/4, p297
Investigates the multicandidate equilibrium in American elections. Use of a spatial modelling approach; Analysis of the candidate policy strategy for the elections; Stability in multicandidate electoral competition.
- 2012 madness: Obama sizes up GOP field. Youngman, Sam // Hill;3/16/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p12
The article provides updates on political candidates for the 2012 presidential nominations in the U.S. including the prediction of the White House that President Barack Obama will be reelected, the belief that former Senator Rick Santorum and Representative Michele Bachman are good contenders...
- Ideas & People in the 2000 Election. // American Enterprise;Apr/May2000, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the political candidates for the 2000 election in the United States (U.S.). Criticism of political candidate John McCain; Importance of independent voters in the election; Role of political parties and activist groups in the election.
- Uncontested races on county ballot for November election. // Munday Courier (TX);10/22/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p1
The article presents the candidates for different governmental positions in the U.S. election on November 4, 2008 including the candidates in six uncontested races in Knox County, Texas.
- Dems have sweep dreams. Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;10/14/96, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p1
Focuses on the impact of United States' President Bill Clinton's lead in New York on the Republicans' hopes of building on the gains they made in 1994. Views of many Republicans on the 1996 election; What the polls showed about Senator Bob Dole; What GOP leaders conceded about the seats in the...