INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- LBO Deals Continue: To Drive Middle Market. Hahn, Avital Loria // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/7/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 31, p7
The article reports on the increase of private equity share of middle-market Mergers&Acquisitions to at least 21 percent. It explains that the easy financing that has been driving such as the $32 billion buyout of HCA has made a dramatic impact on the middle market and on the overall market....
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p16
Presents charts on private equity fund raising by state/regions in the U.S. as of March 29, 2004. U.S. fund raising; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts (LBOs); Top advisers global LBOs.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p16
Presents charts and graph and depicting private equity fund raising in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. Venture capital funds; Buyout/Mezzanine funds; Top advisers on target leveraged buyouts.
- Well-Heeled PE Firms Bet On Heavy Deal Flow in 2007. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p43
The article presents an outlook for large and middle-market private equity deals in the U.S. Deal professionals expect the first half of 2007, in particular, to be as busy as ever. Every deal that is going to be closed in the first half of 2007 is already in the works. The first half of 2007 is...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p16
Presents charts of all private equity fundraising in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Private equity fundraising; U.S. fundraising; Fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target LBOs; Top advisers global LBOs.
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p20
Presents charts and graph depicting the investments in private equity in the U.S. as of May 2, 2005. Private equity fund raising by state or region; Fund raising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts.
- Private equity sees hues of 2007 and sells. Cotterill, Joseph // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/1/2015, p22
The article discusses the performance of corporate mergers and acquisitions of companies in London, England as financial services industries have increased its sale for its leveraged buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p18
Presents investment banking data concerning U.S. private equity fundraising as of November 1, 2004. Third quarter 2004 all private equity fundraising by state/region; Third quarter 2004 U.S. fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts (LBO) and global LBO.
- Determinants of the Stock Price Reaction to Leveraged Buyouts. Carow, Kenneth A.; Roden, Dianne M. // Journal of Economics & Finance;Spring98, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p49
Investigates the determinants of leveraged buyout activity through the use of an abnormal return premium from the time of the first announcement through the final trading day. Higher abnormal returns of firms with either high free cash flow or low Tobin's q; Lower abnormal returns of firms...