Is Junk Trading Drying Up?
- HYR Master Index Moves in BPs. // High Yield Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p1
Presents a graph of the High Yield Report Master Index from December 11, 2003 to February 18, 2004. Slight decline from about 440 on December 11 to about 405 on February 18.
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p9
Presents a graph pertaining to the volume of U.S. high yield bonds as of March 18, 2004.
- Junk is respectable again. S. B. // Fortune;12/21/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 12, THE 1999 INVESTOR'S GUIDE p118
The article reports that junk bonds have regained their popularity after having posted current yields of seven percent to 12 percent. In November 1998, cash inflows reached $3 billion, which was almost twice the pace of the first half of 1998. However, it is pointed out that the junk bond's...
- VOL. EUROPEAN HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p9
Presents a graph pertaining to the volume of European high yield bonds as of March 11, 2004.
- Hold 'Em Or Fold 'Em? Iyer, Savita // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p12
Discusses uncertainty among investors about what to do with CCC-rated bonds. Outflows experienced by the junk market; Belief by certain market players that CCC-rated bonds are more resilient to market volatility; Prospects for BB-rated bonds; Availability of a credit-specific approach that...
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p7
Presents a chart of high yield bonds with biggest gains and losses in the United States as of June 23, 2004.
- Triple-C's: Down But Not Out... // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the performance of the high yield market in the United States.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p8
Reports on global high yield deals as of June 14, 2004.
- HYR Master Index Moves in BPs. // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports on "High Yield Report" Master Index from June 2, 2004 to June 9, 2004.