Minnesota Governor to Ignore Aid 'Glitch' If Cities Won't Sue
- Local Aid Hit as Minnesota Governor Unveils $46B Budget. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p31
Reports on the impact of a two year budget unveiled in Minnesota by governor Tim Pawlenty on local aid of the state. Decrease in local aid to the counties; Overview of the budget; Features of the budget.
- Minnesota Gov. Pawlenty Vetoes Democrats' Balanced Budget Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33315, p6
The article reports that Governor Tim Pawlenty vetoed a budget-balancing plan proposed by Democratic Party leaders in Minnesota.
- MINNESOTA: Pawlenty Hacks Away. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p9
The article reports that Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty cut the one million dollars capital budget given by the lawmakers.
- (NUTRITION) MN Judge Rules Against Unilateral Budget Cut. // Community Health Funding Week;1/1/2010, p21
The article reports that Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty cut 2.7 billion dollars in state funds to balance the state's budget.
- Pawlenty Continues To Target Health Care. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2010, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p24
The article reports on the plan of Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty to cancel a 1.2 billion dollars state budget deficit through decreasing the income eligibility guidelines for single adults.
- Minnesota's New Governor Unveils Deficit-Busting Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/15/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31553, p28
Reports on Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty's plan to wipe out deficit in the state's two-year budget as of January 2003. Details of the plan; Pressures on legislators in the state to approve the plan; Possible scrutiny of the plan in the Senate.
- Cuts on deck, budget in the hole. // Fedgazette;Mar2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the budget deficit in Minnesota. As of December 2008, the state budget deficit reportedly reached about $6 billion. In January 2009, Governor Tim Pawlenty presented his proposal to close the deficit, the centerpiece of which was reportedly cutting the state business tax...
- Michigan, Minnesota Governors Warn of Cuts to Come. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31569, p4
Discusses warnings by governors of Michigan and Minnesota regarding budget cuts that their states have faced with. Multi-million dollar budget shortfall that Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm is working to balance; Pledge by Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty to eliminate four billion dollar...
- Pawlenty toes line on Ryan budget. Fabian, Jordan // Hill;5/26/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 73, p22
The article reports on the budget plan of U.S. presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty.