Bond Buyer Indexes Dip, Average Yield to Maturity Unchanged
- W. Va. Turnpike Agency Hits The Breaks on $100M Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p26
The article reports on the plan of West Virginia's turnpike authority to delay the issuance of up to 100 million dollars in tax-exempt, toll-backed revenue bonds. Legislators expressed concern over the agency's decision to raise tolls by 60 percent on the 88-mile state turnpike. It was the plan...
- Argie 08 Looking Good. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/16/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p11
Reports on the performance of Argentina's US$ Global 08 bond as of June 16, 2003. Value of the bond; Forecast on the country's economic growth.
- ISM Index Falls To 51.4 in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32145, p2
This article focuses on the stock index news of the Institute of Supply Management. According to the ISM's monthly report on business, the ISM index decreased to 5L4 in May from 53.3 in April. Economists polled by IFR BondData Americas predicted the index would slip to 52.0. The employment index...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 8. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p2
Reports on developments relevant to the bond market of the U.S. on July 8, 2004. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 20. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p2
The article presents information related to the U.S. securities market as of June 20, 2005. The data reported includes major deals, economic indicators, government securities prices, and municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 3. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Presents several economic indicators relevant to the U.S. bond market on June 3, 2004.
- New York Development Agency to Sell $226M in Revenue Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p40
Reports on the sale of tax-exempt and taxable revenue bonds by the New York State Urban Development Corp. in December 2004. Components of the sale; Use of the proceeds to fund economic development projects; Sales amount.
- Alabama Competitively Selling $60 Million of GOs This Week. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32313, p4
The article reports on Alabama's competitive selling of approximately 60 million dollars of general obligation bonds. It is the third in a series of debt offering for economic development projects. The bond will mature in 2026 and a ten-year call date. To secure the debt, oil and gas royalty...
- Longer Treasuries' Rebound Tightens Bid Side, But Buyers Remain Wary. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p2
Presents updates of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. Adjustment of yields on some liquid bonds; Detection of a sense of caution in the market; Observation of lower levels of yields; Fear of traders that the market is going to go down.