Tax-Free Yields Fail to Rise for 3rd Week
- Savings. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p178
This article ranks savings in different bonds and funds. Top current yields including VirtualBank; Taxable Money-Market Funds including PayPal Money Market Fund; Tax-exempt money-market funds including Alpine Municipal Money Market Fund; Taxable short-term bond funds including Metropolitan West...
- Savings. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Jul2004, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p126
Presents the ranks of savings in different bonds and funds. Top current yields including VirtualBank; Taxable Money-Market Funds including PayPal Money Market Fund; Tax-exempt money-market funds including Alpine Municipal Money Market Fund; Taxable short-term bond funds including Metropolitan...
- Tax-Free Yield Rise Eight Basis Points to 3.04%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p7
The article reports that U.S. tax-free money market funds' average yield has climbed eight basis point during the week ended July 31, 2006 to 3.04% on an annualized basis. The assets in the funds fell by $2.88 billion during the week to $354.91 billion. Taxable money market fund assets grew by...
- Money Market Assets Increase 1.2%. // American Banker;1/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p7
The author reports that money market fund assets in the U.S. increased more than one percent during the first week of January 2009. Increases that were experienced in both tax-free and taxable money market fund assets are mentioned. Decreases that were experienced in both tax-free and taxable...
- The focus fad. Regnier, Pat; Edgerton, Jerry // Money;Aug1998, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p48
Presents numerous brief articles related to money funds for August 1, 1998. Performance of some concentrated fund portfolios; Mergers in the mutual fund industry; Bond funds in a sinking market; More.
- MARKET MOVES. // Business Mexico;2005 Special Edition, Vol. 14/15 Issue 12/1, p17
The article presents statistical information on the Mexican money market. It provides news on stock market, mutual fund, economic activity, etc. The index closed on October 31, 2004. The index foe equity is 3,218.90. The monthly percentage is 1.4% and accrued is 20.8%. The debt for individuals...
- Inflows Bring Total Assets to $297.1 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p35
Reports on developments concerning tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S., according to data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- The high road. Walkley, Pam // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/01/2005, Vol. 123 Issue 6494, p56
The article focuses on the money market funds in Australia. A new infrastructure securities fund that gives retail investors easy access to a broad range of international projects for the first time is being launched just as the sector has started to lose some of its gloss. Infrastructure has...
- eye on a FUND. // Money (Australia Edition);May2004, Issue 5, p26
Evaluates the Zurich Properties Securities Fund. Objective and aim of the fund; Fund details; Investments of the Zurich Properties Securities Fund.