FTA Awards Virginia $58.9 Million Grant for Dulles Airport Rail Link
- Seattle, Salt Lake City, Denver Receive Good Financial News: FFGAs Awarded. // U.S. Rail News;2/11/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p6
The article focuses on the financial awards given by the U.S. Federal Transit Administration to the Sound Transit in Seattle, the Utah Transit Authority (UTA) in Salt Lake City, and the Regional Transportation District (RTD) in Denver. It notes that Seattle got $813 million, the largest Full...
- UTAH: Funds Keep UTA on Trax. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33040, p9
The article reports on the $428.3 million received by the Utah Transit Authority (UTA) from the U.S. Federal Transit Administration for the addition of Trax light-rail line in Utah that will serve the West Jordan suburbs of Salt Lake City. The grant agreement represents 80% of the project's...
- Connecticut Gets Federal Rail Corridor Study Grant. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34378, p1
Connecticut received a $700,000 federal grant to study of transit-oriented development in the Hartford line corridor, which covers New Haven, Hartford and Springfield, Mass.
- On Track in Florida. // Governing;Aug2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p66
Reports on a grant given by the U.S. federal government to TriRail in Florida for the completion of all track along the 71-mile route of the system in 2000.
- Politics of CREATE. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;10/9/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 41, p27
The article reports on the provision of an additional funding for the $1.5 billion Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency rail improvement program in Chicago, Illinois. Illinois Representative Daniel Lipinski has revealed that the railroad companies, the federal, state, and...
- Trinity Railway Express receives $22.2 million in federal grants. Sipos // Business Press;09/10/99, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p6
Reports that the United States Federal Transit Administration released federal transit grants for both the Trinity Railway Express and the Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center. Planned use of the grants; Texas cities to be served by the rail commuter service; Scheduled opening of the...
- Metra grants. // Railway Gazette International;Jun2003, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p348
Reports on the grants awarded by the United States Federal Transit Administration to Chicago commuter rail operator Metra. Estimated amount of the grant; Railroad projects funded by the grant.
- Track component research funding. // Railway Gazette International;Mar2015, Vol. 171 Issue 3, p63
The article reports on a grant provided by the U.S. Federal Transit Administration to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for its research into the development of advanced track components, and mentions the suppliers involved in the research project.
- FTA discloses new-start capital grants for FY 2008. // Railway Age;Mar2007, Vol. 208 Issue 3, p19
The article presents a list of projects with existing full-funding grant agreements, according to the U.S. Federal Transit Administration. Included are the Central Phoenix/East Valley Light Rail, Metro Gold Line Eastside Extension, Largo Metrorail Extension, Largo Metrorail Extension and LIRR...