Not a job to die for
- Dover's desire to keep Liberty Mutual means city is digging into its own pockets. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/26/96, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the efforts of government officials of Dover, New Hampshire, to keep Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. from leaving the city. Financial help being provided by the city to help the company in building a new office building; Benefits of the project to the economy of the city.
- A `blessed event'. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/07/96, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the May 1996 groundbreaking of the facility of Liberty Insurance Co. in Dover, New Hampshire. Size and cost of the structure; Rank of the company among the companies in the United States; Location of other facilities in the state.
- Dover's delight. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/27/95, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p9
Reports that Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. will remain in Dover, New Hampshire. Establishment of a new facility.
- Liberty Mutual sets review parameters. // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/12/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p48
Reveals the plans of Liberty Mutual to conduct an agency review for its advertising account.
- Liberty Mutual launches new reinsurer in London. Smith, Laurie J. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Mar1997, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p30
Reports on Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.'s plan to establish Liberty Re, a new reinsurance company, in London, England.
- Liberty Mutual may close East Wenatchee office. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep2000, Vol. 14 Issue 9, pA7
Reports that Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. is planning to close its office in Wenatchee, Washington.
- Liberty unit in Belfast. // Business Insurance;4/08/96, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p19
Reports that a division of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company provides services to companies and government departments, as well as to multinationals operating in Northern Ireland. Company called Liberty Risk Service-Northern Ireland in Belfast; Type of services provided; Company managed by Tony...
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Signs 10-Year, 130,000SF Lease in NYC. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;3/4/2013, p9
The article reports that Liberty Mutual Insurance has signed a 10-year lease at 55 Water Street in New York.
- Liberty Mutual Prepares for More Storms, Seeks 'Sufficient' Rate. Hemenway, Chad // National Underwriter / P&C;5/7/2012, Vol. 116 Issue 15, p8
The article reports on the move of Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. to restructure its reinsurance program to be prepared for lower-severity and non-modeled events in the U.S.