American trucking association honors world wastes' truck editor
- ATA awards President's Trophy. // Overdrive;Jan96, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p79
Presents information on awards received at the American Trucking Association's Safety Management Council's National Meeting. Details on award of President's Trophy to CPS Transportation and Central Freight Lines; Brief history on companies.
- ATA offers small fleet training. // Overdrive;Jun96, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p98
Reports on the American Trucking Associations' formation of the ATA Training Institute to offer trucking industry training. Comments of Don Bowman, chairman of D.M. Bowman.
- ATA issues call for nominations to 1995 `Road Team'. // Traffic World;7/4/94, Vol. 239 Issue 1, p27
Announces the American Trucking Association's acceptance of nominations for the 1995 America's Road Team. Qualifications; Contact information.
- Washington: Briefs. // Traffic World;01/19/98, Vol. 253 Issue 3, p13
Presents news brief pertaining to the American Trucking Association and the Department of Transportation. Identification of the news stories about these organizations.
- Order out of `chaos?' Schulz, John // Traffic World;02/02/98, Vol. 253 Issue 5, p18
Presents information concerning the activities involved in the American Trucking Association (ATA). Information on the up coming meeting of the ATA; Why ATA retained management consultant Sheldon Krantz of Piper and Marbury; Reference to expected changes at ATA. INSET: Drivers named to...
- An opportunity. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Feb98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p55
Profiles the Maintenance Council of the American Trucking Associations. History of the organization; Leaders and objectives of each study group which make up the council; Issues covered by formal position papers issued by the Tomorrow's Truck program; Topics to be covered at the meeting in...
- ATA Foundation: Research with a purpose. Saccomano, Ann // Traffic World;6/17/96, Vol. 246 Issue 12, p34
Profiles the American Trucking Associations (ATA) Foundations Inc. Use of universities and consulting organizations; Work on workers compensation and the environment; Reliance on statistical information; Importance of the participation of trucking companies to provide data and test new systems....
- ATA to restructure communications. // Traffic World;02/23/98, Vol. 253 Issue 8, p19
Announces plans by the American Trucking Associations (ATA) to restructure its communications department. Contributing factors to the restructure; Other changes which ATA will make.
- America's road team. // Fleet Owner;Mar1998, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p148
Presents information on the naming of 12 professional truck drivers as captains of the 1998 America's Road Team, by the American Trucking Associations. What is the aim of the Road Team; Identification of the drivers.