- Shopping for a Family of Four...Hundred. // New York Times Upfront;04/30/2001, Vol. 133 Issue 17, p6
Introduces the Big Cart, a motorized cart built as a marketing tool for grocery stores in the United States. Height of the cart; Function of the Big Cart; Impact of the model on the International Auto Show in Melbourne, Australia.
- NO IMPACT ON CAFETERIA: Coffee carts capturing new sales at Inova Fairfax Hosp. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p6
Highlights the launching of Inova Fairfax Hospital's Gourmet Bean coffee carts. Goal of the hospital for launching the coffee carts; Features of the coffee carts; Details on the sales generated by the coffee carts.
- BRANDED CART MAKES ITS ROUNDS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p8
Deals with the Au Bon Pain mobile concession cart introduced in Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey in January 2003. Reaction to the use of the mobile concession cart in the hospital; Information on how the mobile concession cart is used.
- CONCENTRATION. // Punch, or the London Charivari, Volume 159, October 27, 1920;1/1/1920, p13
An image depicting a market scene where an old man is busy in reading a book at a book shop, while a horse of a cart became uncontrollable and created chaos, is presented.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p92
Lists several products used in the food service industry as of August 15, 2002. Specialty Coffee Beverage System from Douwe Egberts; Bake n' Ship baking trays from Laminating Technologies LLC; EZ-Cater Cart from Ez-Cater Inc.; Liberty Drinkware from Carlisle.
- bus. Morton, Mark // Cupboard Love;1997, p57
An encyclopedia entry for bus is presented. In the food service industry, bus means to clear the tables of dirty plates or crumpled napkins. A busboy was originally known as an omnibus, a Latin word meaning for all, which was applied to table-clearers because they usually bussed all the tables....
- The 2009 Report on Carts and Wagons for Consumer Riding Lawn, Garden, and Snow Equipment: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 4/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in over 200 countries around the globe for carts and wagons for consumer riding lawn, garden, and snow equipment for the year 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the...
- Dos and don'ts of abandoned cart messages. Davidson, Jim // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p18
The article discusses the importance of post-abandonment emails in online retailing. According to the author, post-abandonment emails should be part of online retailers' marketing strategy, especially since abandoned carts have risen to 72 percent. He states that total order cost is one of the...
- GOODTIMES: Banquet to go. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p75
The article introduces the EnduraHeat carts from Carter-Hoffmann Corp. in Ontario. These products are useful in banquets and it can keep meals warm and ready to serve for up to two hours with canned heat or electricity. The products are usable especially in the food service industry.