Campus grabs healthy lifestyle
- Easy Family Meals for Four. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;11/10/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p10
The article offers four tips to create a weekly family meal plan.
- ALTERNATIVES TO MEAT FOR A TYPICAL CAMP MENU. // Vegetarian Journal;2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p25
The article presents a typical vegan camp menu that is a substitute to meat. It cites a menu for weekdays lunches which include deli sandwiches with lightlife bologna slices for Monday, lightlife vegetable hot dogs for Tuesday, and hummus cheese for Wednesday. It also cites a menu for weekdays...
- More Fruit Choices Can Build Healthy New Business. // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p24
The article reports on the use of fruits as part of the menu selection in building a healthy food business in the U.S. Research analyst for Mintel International Group, David Morris, said that advantages of fruits in menus include improving customers perception on healthfulness. The analyst added...
- After the convention, diversity is on the menu. Allen, Pam // Business Journal (Central New York);2011 Upstate New York Supplement, p9
The article reports on the diverse menu served by the restaurants in the Capital Region of New York.
- A HEART-Y MEAL. // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Feb2011, p58
The article offers information on the Language of Love menu offered at T. Cook's Lounge in the Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Arizona.
- Recovering N.Y. hotels check out new menu items, promos to boost local traffic. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/18/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p28
Focuses on the recovery of the hotel industry by providing menu items and promotions in the U.S. Menu designs offered by the Bull and Bear restaurant; Launch of discount travel programs; Inclusion of promotional savings at hotels, theaters, retail stores and museum.
- A Month of Sundays. Stevens, Molly // Bon Appetit;Feb2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p68
The article presents menu designs for every Sunday supper of February 2006.
- Chop pseudery. Wilson, Bee // New Statesman;05/08/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4485, p46
Focuses on the creation of menu used in restaurants. Creation of names for French dishes; Background on the use of printed menu in France; Confusion caused by several menu names.
- Junior Whirl. Kaufman, Hal // Wilson County News;8/12/15, Vol. 42 Issue 32, p7E
No abstract available.