- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p36
No abstract available.
- Municipals Fall, Treasuries Retreat; Issuers Sell Over $1.5B of New Money. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p2
Presents an overview of the bonds and securities trading market in the U.S. as of November 21, 2002. Fall in trading of municipal bonds in the market; Purchase of bonds in the competitive sector by Lehman Brothers Inc.; Lowering of yields of bonds in the market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, February 10. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Presents a chart depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of February 10, 2004.
- Making it work. Wozniak, Lara // FinanceAsia;May2009, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the way Asian purchasers provide value to European bond issuers, information regarding the implementation of the government guarantees into income markets, and the measures undertaken by Indonesia to avoid a repeat of the...
- DTCC: at centre of the system. Shapiro, Jonathan // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/8/2015, p19
The article reports that 1.6 quadrillion dollars of global financial market trades in equities, bonds and derivatives have been cleared and settled in 2014 under a key part of the plan to make markets safer and more transparent in Australia.
- Polish Treasury Bonds: Potential Long-End Outperformance. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/6/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p14
The article discusses the potential long-end outperformance of the Polish 10-year Treasury bonds despite turmoil in global financial markets and policy response in the U.S. and Great Britain. It states that a potential is seen in the 10-year bond because there will be an inversion of -200 bits...
- Danbury, Conn., to Float Almost $60M In Bonds, Bans Via Competitive Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32430, p4
The article reports that Danbury, Connecticut is expected to float an estimated $60 million in bonds via competitive sale. The transaction will allow the city to pay off $36.6 million in notes. Furthermore, the short-term sale will use about $5 million to fund land acquisition and development of...
- Qatar: Global 30 Bond Yield To Drop Further. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p16
The article predicts a further decline in Qatar's U.S. dollar Global 30 bond in 2010. The instrument's yield reported a drop from 6.379% to 5.976 since the start of September 2009. A forecast of further yield compression is supported by the spread of the Global 30's yield over that of the U.S....
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p52
Lists planned debt offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that have not yet come to market as of July 4, 2005.