Growing Greener Later
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p28
Presents a calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the United States for the week of August 18, 2005.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p25
Presents the results of an election on bonds by several states in the U.S.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p26
Presents a chart depicting the supply of bonds of several states in the U.S.
- State Comptroller's office releases bond-sale schedule. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the New York State Comptroller about a tentative schedule for the planned public sale of obligations for the state. It is reported that the first quarter anticipated issuance in 2007 is lower than the planned issuance of the fourth quarter of the...
- Harford County, Md., Plans $28M Sale of Public Improvement Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p6
Reports on the plan of Harford County, Maryland to offer consolidated public improvement bonds. Total amount of the bonds; Date of sale; Maturity date.
- Debut Dubai bond finally set for launch. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p7
Announces the debut bond issue by the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2003. Amount involved; Lead managers of the bond issue; Use of the proceeds.
- Antigay lawmaker pledges to block HB300. Thomas, Angela // Philadelphia Gay News;8/23/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p2
The article reports on the plan of Pennsylvania Majority Leader Representative Daryl Metcalfe to block the state Human Relations Act that would protect the LGBT community from discrimination in employment, housing and public accommodations.
- Pa. Makes Plans for Settlement Funds. Kline, Alan // American Banker;6/13/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 91, p12
The article announces Pennsylvania's House of Representatives approved the use of $66 million in funds received from the U.S. mortgage settlement to help at-risk homeowners and restart an emergency mortgage assistance program.
- Pennsylvania rejects tax hike. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/8/2015, pA02
The article reports on the disapproval of Pennsylvania House for the proposed tax hike of Governor Tom Wolf that would balance budget and avoid cuts to education.