Dorm Deals Get Nod
- Big Sale for Co-op City. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the plan of the New York State Housing Finance Agency to issue a multimillion-dollar bonds as part of refinancing and new-money deal on behalf of the Co-op City housing development. Approval given by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Estimation on the amount raised by the...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p26
This article presents a chart which provides information regarding several "bonds on offer" in California. There are several bonds mentioned in this chart along with its amount, approval status, underwriter's choice, and expected date of sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on bonds issues by various Midwest states of the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p8
The article presents tabular representation of data related to several competitive bond and note offerings, some of which have been already made while others are projected to be made during the months of June, July and August 2005 in the U.S. Duanesburg Central School district, New York, had...
- Higher Ed Gos 2d Chance? Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p27
The article reports on a proposed $250-million general obligation bond package for universities and colleges in Arkansas in 2005. Officials from the state's Higher Education Coordinating Board are optimistic that they will win support for the bond issue even though the proposal was disapproved...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p9
Charts are presented which list the competitive sales of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 2014, including the Florida State University Parking Facility Revenue Refunding Bonds, the General Obligation Refunding Bonds Series 2014A, and the General Obligation Capital Loan Notes Series 2014B.
- Miami Vote on Hold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p29
Reports on the cessation of the request for the sale of multi-million of revenue bonds when the Miami-Dade County Commission meeting had to be cancelled on October 5, 2005. Amount of the revenue bonds; Reason behind the cancellation of the meeting.
- Report: Kansas Should Drop Opposition to Issuing GO Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p4
The article reports on the need for Kansas to drop its reluctance to issue voter-approved general obligation bonds. The state also needs to adopt a set of policies to guide state debt issuance and management. The recommendation is made by the Kansas Public Financing Center at Wichita State...
- Univ. of Washington Turns to Variable Rate for First Time in Years. Kellemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p31
Reports on the plan of the University of Washington to sell variable-rate bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.