Big Sale for Co-op City
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p26
This article presents a chart which provides information regarding several "bonds on offer" in California. There are several bonds mentioned in this chart along with its amount, approval status, underwriter's choice, and expected date of sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on bonds issues by various Midwest states of the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p8
The article presents tabular representation of data related to several competitive bond and note offerings, some of which have been already made while others are projected to be made during the months of June, July and August 2005 in the U.S. Duanesburg Central School district, New York, had...
- N.Y.S. Housing Agency to Weigh $475M of Debt. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p4
Reports on the possible approval of a multimillion-dollar sale of bonds by the New York State Housing Finance Agency board in the U.S. Purpose of the sale; Details on the structure of the bonds; Rating of Moody's Investors Service.
- Miami Vote on Hold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p29
Reports on the cessation of the request for the sale of multi-million of revenue bonds when the Miami-Dade County Commission meeting had to be cancelled on October 5, 2005. Amount of the revenue bonds; Reason behind the cancellation of the meeting.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p9
Charts are presented which list the competitive sales of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 2014, including the Florida State University Parking Facility Revenue Refunding Bonds, the General Obligation Refunding Bonds Series 2014A, and the General Obligation Capital Loan Notes Series 2014B.
- Vermont HFA Readies $72 Million Sale of Bonds, Bans. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32342, p3
The article reports that the Vermont Housing Finance Agency will issue revenue bonds and bond anticipation notes for its single-family housing program. $42 million will be priced for retail investors while the remaining $30 million will be issued in the form of Bans. Both the bonds and Bans will...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p26
Presents a chart depicting the supply of bonds of several states in the U.S.