California Workers' Comp Deal, LA. GOs the Main Attractions
- Municipals Finish Session Easier as Treasuries Fall on Lower Oil Prices. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Reports that the municipal bond market in the U.S. easily finished the first trading session of a holiday-shortened week, as treasuries fell after oil prices retreated to pre-Hurricane Katrina levels. Assurance on the potential economic slowdown and an eventual pause in the Federal Reserve...
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p34
Presents a chart depicting the municipal bond elections in the U.S. as of December 2005 to March 2006.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p34
Presents a chart depicting the results of the municipal bond elections in the U.S.
- Market Post: After the Feast, Volume to Drop. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p9
The article reports that issuance in the municipal market in the U.S. for the second week of March 2014 increased for the fifth straight week but is expected to drop in the coming week. It notes that a Go bond sale by California sold 1.11 billion U.S. dollars worth of bonds. It asserts that...
- Munis Hold Firm as Large Deals Loom. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;6/21/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33536, p2
The article reports that the municipal bonds market in the U.S. is holding firm for the past few days. A trader in New York has told that the market is showing remarkable stability. Tax-exempt yields have held steady for the third straight session. The 10-year yield has jumped three basis pints...
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p2
Corrections to articles about bonds in the United States in previous issues, including one about a $70 million single-family revenue bond sale by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency, and another about a Municipal Bond Redemptions table, are presented.
- Profile of a Municipal Bond. Blau, Joel M.; Paprocki, Ronald J. // AUANews;Jun2007, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p23
The article provides information on municipal bonds which are debt instruments issued by states, counties and local government authorities in the U.S. The proceeds of municipal bond issues are used for a wide range of public purposes. The two types of municipal bonds are general obligation bonds...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p32
Presents a chart depicting municipal bonds issued in the Far West area of the United States as of July 22, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Munis Weaken on Treasury Pullback, No Data. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p2
The article reports on the factors contributing to the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The new-issue market was firm as California's $2.5 billion sale of various-purpose general obligation bonds found considerable demand. Information about the maturity of the bonds is also...