LIPA Outlook To Positive: Moody's
- Public Gas Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/20/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32427, p35
The article reports on the affirmation of the Moody's Investors Service Inc. with the Public Gas Partners Inc. credit ratings in Georgia. Public Gas is a nonprofit corporation formed to encourage joint action among municipal gas and electric utilities. According to the report, the Municipal Gas...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.
- CALIFORNIA. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32326, p31
The article reports on the affirmation of the various general fund and enterprise obligations of San Diego, California by Moody's Investors Service. Moody's has also reiterated its negative outlook for the debt which has been downgraded in August 2005.
- Health District Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32398, p47
The article reports on the A2 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to about 291 million dollars of debt sold by the Lexington County Health Services District in South Carolina. The outlook of the bonds is stable. The good service area benefits the district. It has steady population...
- Lancaster Co., Pa., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the bond rating for the Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Solid Waste Management Authority.
- Moody's Lifts Essex County, N.J., to A2, Citing 'Pursuit of Alternative Funding'. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's upgrading of the rating of Essex County, New Jersey's 1.2 billion of outstanding debt from A2 to A3. The outlook of the county remains positive. There was a decrease in certain expenses over the past three years by pursuit of alternative...
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...