ACA Regains Its Footing
- ACA Parent Seeks $100M from IPO. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32379, p1
The article reports on the announcement of the ACA Capital Holdings Inc. concerning its intention of raising at least $100 million through an initial public offering that will be handled by Credit Suise, Jp-Morgan, and Bear Stearns & Co. The 48% of the company's insured municipal portfolio was...
- EMJ CLOSES INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING. // Metal Center News;May2005, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that Earle M. Jorgensen Co. (EMJ) has closed its merger and financial restructuring on April 20, 2005, under which EMJ's parent, Earle M. Jorgensen Holding Co. Inc. was merged into a wholly owned subsidiary of EMJ. EMJ also closed its initial public offering of 17.6 million...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p15
The article present a list of the most recent 100 initial public offerings closed on February 15, 2006 in the U.S. It includes the Morgans Hotel Group, Magellan Midstream Holdings, Resource Capital, Smart Modular Technologies, and Western Refining.
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p15
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of initial public offerings based on the dollar amount of the 2003 offerings in San Diego, California.
- ACA Completes IPO, But Amount and Share Prices Lower Than Expected. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p4
The article reports that ACA Capital Holdings Inc. has sold nearly 6.9 million shares of common stock to investors in an initial public offering. ACA, a parent of single-A bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., seemed to have raised about $90 million for general corporate purposes at an...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 43, p5
The article presents statistics on initial public offerings (IPOs) for the third quarter of 2009 including the number of IPOs completed in the third quarter of 2009, IPOs with proceeds of over 500 million dollars each, and the number of IPOs with raised proceeds of more than one billion dollars.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p15
Presents charts depicting initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 2005.
- IPOs in Hong Kong. Que, Alexander; Fairley, James // Business Law Today;Jun2013, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p1
The article discusses legal and regulatory framework associated with initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong, China. It specifically reports on the listing methods and main participants in the IPO process. The Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong establishes the prospectus requirements for the...
- HK companies look West for IPOs. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p4
Reports on trends in the initial public offering (IPO) market in Hong Kong, China as of April 5, 2004. Efforts of Chinese companies to access the U.S. capital markets by doing dual listings in Hong Kong and Nasdaq; Factors that may deter Chinese companies from listing in the U.S.; Implications...