Univ. of Texas Tapping Into $50M CP Authorization With $12M Sale
- Ohio State Univ. to Sell $70M of Notes, With More to Come. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31655, p6
Ohio State University plans to issue $70 million of commercial paper notes backed by the university's liquidity on June 12, 2003. It is the first deal under a $430 million authorization of which about $200 million of notes will likely be issued within the next 18 months. It also plans to issue...
- RHODE ISLAND: Brown Sets CP Program. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;12/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32530, p33
The article focuses on the release of a tax exempt commercial paper notes program by Brown University Corp. on December 19, 2006 in Rhode Island. The commercial paper is limited to issue $23 million as opposed to the usual issue of $50 million and further issuance will require authorization from...
- Vanderbilt Univ.'s $275M Deal Includes Rarely Used Type of CP. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p4
Reports on the finalization of a multimillion commercial paper deal by Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Inclusion of 150 million of tax-exempt of extendible municipal commercial paper and 125 million of standard commercial paper notes that rely on self liquidity in the deal;...
- NEW YORK: Energy-Efficient NYPA Notes. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32520, p41
The article reports that the New York Power Authority's board has authorized the sale of $50 million of commercial paper notes to fund an expansion of energy efficiency and clean energy initiatives for public facilities, a category that includes government agencies and museums. This brings the...
- COMMERCIAL PAPER TWO-WEEK DISCOUNT RATES. // Asset Securitization Report;12/8/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 47, p22
Presents charts related to commercial paper two-week discount rates in the U.S. as of December 3, 2003.
- Paper parade. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;01/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30799, p2A
Reports on Florida issuers' increased interest in commercial paper programs, according to industry professionals and government officials.
- RATE CURVE. // Asset Securitization Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p24
Presents the rate curve for financial and nonfinancial commercial paper based on the five-day floating average.
- Commercial Paper Issuers Find Buyers on Web. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p21
Reports on the Internet-based sale of commercial paper in the United States. Amount sold by issuers on the Internet; Use of Deutsche Bank's issuing and paying agent service by cpmarket.com.
- MMD short-term yield curve. // Bond Buyer;11/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30525, p7
Presents a graph reflecting the short-term yield curve for MIG-1 rated commercial paper in the United States as on November 18 and November 10, 1998, according to Municipal Market Data.