- THINKING BIG. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;7/21/2007, Issue 729, p129
The article focuses on the establishment of the North Staffordshire Regeneration Partnership (NSRP) in England. The NSRP plans to renovate 63,000 homes and almost Â£70 million of major regeneration and job creation projects in Staffordshire. It details the RENEW housing renewal program...
- Developers shop online for empty London homes. // Estates Gazette;7/10/2004, Issue 428, p38
Reports on the plan of the British government to bring long-term empty homes in west London, England back into use. Support for the plan by several associations and agencies; Procedure for inquiring about the properties.
- EDITOR'S NOTEBOOK. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p9
The article comments on the Woodward Avenue Action Association. It has been found that about $1.5 billion in private development and investment has occurred along Woodward since 2003. According to the association, about 140,000 people live along Woodward and Many more are expected to live there...
- Special partnership. Adewole, Femi // Estates Gazette;8/11/2007, Issue 732, p86
The article explains the value framework and key determinants of value for affordable housing in London, England. It notes that to achieve a more commercially balanced position, developers can work with their chosen housing association (HA) partners. It mentions that the more social housing...
- SALC throws support behind TUSD bond issues. // Inside Tucson Business;11/1/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p2
Reports that the board of directors of Southern Arizona Leadership Council has unanimously endorsed three bond initiatives for the Tucson Unified School District in Tucson, Arizona. Estimated amount of money contributed to the to the funds of the organization; Allocation of the amount of money...
- DCLG cash too little too late, says HBF. Stavro^Beauchamp, Laura // Mortgage Strategy;7/7/2008, p8
The article reports on the criticism thrown by the House Builders Federation (HBF) at British housing minister Caroline Flint, after she announced plans for Â£270 million to be spent on affordable housing. According to HBF, Flint's effort does not do enough to address the predicament of...
- Forum or Favoritism? P., Shankar // njbiz;8/16/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p14
Discusses criticisms on the membership selection of the New Jersey Development Council. Members of the real estate development advisory council; Reasons for forming the group; Comments of Adam Pechter, chief executive officer of Prosperity New Jersey, on the criticisms received by the council;...
- AHA Committee on Nominations seeks Board recommendations. // AHA News;1/9/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p7
The article reveals that the American Hospital Association Committee on Nominations is accepting recommendations for chair-elect and at-large members of the Board of Trustees for terms beginning January 1, 2007. It explains the requirements for the positions.
- TRIP appoints NSSGA's Wilson to board of directors. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2002, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p50
Reports on the election of Joy Wilson to the board of directors of The Road Information Program (TRIP), a national transportation organization in the U.S. in 2002. Current job of Wilson; Main responsibility of Wilson at TRIP.