Wesleyan Debt Down
- Credit Agencies Give A-Plus to First-Time Issuer King Geome Counts, Va. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p32
Reports on the assignment of an implied general obligation bond rating given to King George County, Virginia by Fitch Ratings. Plan of the county to issue lease revenue bonds to construct schools; Sale of the bonds; Outstanding loans of the county.
- Moody's Lowers $440M Of U. of Puerto Rico Debt. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32379, p3
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service has dropped its credit rating on $440 million of University of Puerto Rico revenue debt. According to the report, the university system's debt was on watch for a further possible downgrade. The country's credit has been a concern as...
- S&P lowers Yonkers hospital's bond rating. Rosycki, Bob // Westchester County Business Journal;8/14/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p3
The article reports that Standard & Poor's has lowered Saint John's Riverside Hospital's bond rating in New York. The hospital's bond rating has been lowered from BB to B+. According to a report, the lowered rating reflects the Yonkers hospital's deteriorating operating performance and growing...
- Hospital, Mandates Cost Westchester County, N.Y., Its Fitch AAA. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p3
Reports on the loss of a coveted triple-A credit ratings by Westchester County, New York. Reason for the depreciation of the bonds of the county; Liability for the rapidly deteriorating finances of Westchester Medical Center; Concerns from Fitch Ratings on the county's hospital's cash crisis.
- Trenton Eyes Thursday for $51M Refunding of Six Issues. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p33
Reports that Trenton, New Jersey is set to sell about a multi-million dollar of refunding debt involving six different issues. Primary reason of the city's refinancing and restructuring; Factors contributing to the enhanced rating of the bonds; Percentage of the buildings that are exempt from taxes.
- Midwestern U. Up. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p31
Focuses on the improvement of rating for Midwestern University by Standard & Poor's Corp. into the single A category with the refunding of school in Arizona. Worth of the refunding program; Impact of the upgrade with debt of the school; Factors influencing the upgrade.
- Penn State Univ. Outlook to Stable. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p2
The article informs for the Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned its Aa2 rating and revised the outlook to stable from positive on Pennsylvania State University's $98.5 million of Series 2005 bonds being sold next week. The bonds are an unsecured general obligation of the university, and the...
- Fitch Wraps Up Rating Recalibrations. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33309, p1
The article reports on the completion of the recalibration of municipal bond ratings made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. that raises about 2,200 credits in the U.S. It states that the changes of the rating affect about 1,828 local tax-supported credits, 338 water and sewer credits and 50 higher education...
- Fitch Drops Florida City Debt Before $40M Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p4
Announces the decision of Fitch Ratings to downgrade Winter Park, Florida's water and sewer revenue bonds to AA-minus from AA in advance of a revenue bond sale. Effect of the downgrade on Series 2002 parity bonds; Stability of the rating outlook.