- Munis Unchanged to a Bit Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of municipal bond market in the U.S. According to the author, economist forecasted an increase in jobless claims by 360,000 and the benchmark yield of the Treasury market opened at 3.49% and ended at 3.34%, however, economic calendar does not pose...
- Brazoria County, Tex., Nets Two Upgrades Ahead of Deal. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p4
The article reports on two rating upgrades received by Brazoria County, Texas, due to its continued economic expansion and strong financial performance. Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Standard & Poor's Corp. raised the underlying credit of the Gulf Coast county to AA from AA-minus while Moody's...
- Gainers & Losers: United/ Refco. K. L. // High Yield Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p7
The article focuses on the financial performance of companies in the U.S. for the week ending March 17, 2006. United Airlines has been one of the listed gainers. The company has expanded its flight offerings to enhance their success. The same is true with Charter Communications Holding's bonds...
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p40
This section presents ratings of bonds from the U.S. It provides name of the bond prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.
- Refunding Delay Should Prove Profitable for Florida County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p1
Reports on how a refunding delay should prove profitable for Broward County when it goes to market with a debt rating upgraded to the highest of any county in Florida. Resource recovery revenue bonds; Estimated savings; Upgrade of the bond offering by Standard & Poor's; Rating by Moody's...
- Moody's raises Colo. Water revs to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the bond rating of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p24
Reports on changes in bond market analysts' ratings of different bond issues in the United States as of November 5, 1999. Bond issuers and underwriters; Amount of bonds outstanding in the issue.