Touting New Jobs
- Fruit Pastilles Infusions. // Independent Retail News;7/8/2016, p20
The article reports on the expansion of the Rowntree's confectionery range in 2016 to offer Fruit Pastilles Infusions.
- Oklahoma eatery sets up at Precedent. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/1/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p43
Reports on the recently opened restaurant of Camille's Sidewalk Cafe in Indianapolis.
- Dreams opens two new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/8/2009, Issue 5636, p6
The article reports on the growth of Dreams PLC in London, England. The company announced the opening of its two new stores in Romford on May 16, 2009 and in Teddington on May 9, 2009. These stores are part of the 35 facilities that are scheduled to open in 2009 which will create approximately...
- HDFC to Establish BPO Center in Tier II Indian Cities; to Recruit 2,000 People by June '08. // EmergingMarketsNOW;3/31/2008, p14
The article reports the plan of HDFC Bank to expand its business in India by establishing a BPO center in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. It is expected to recruit about 2,000 professionals by June 2008 for managing BPO-related work. The bank has also inked an agreement with the Employment Generation...
- Measuring business growth. // Economic & Labour Market Review;Dec2009, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the finding in 2009 that job creation and wider prosperity in Great Britain are in the hands of a small minority of high-growth businesses.
- Regional Round-Up MARYLAND. // BioPharm International;Feb2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p42
Provides relevant site expansion information for the pharmaceutical biotechnology industry about Maryland. Key cities and populations; Targeted industries; Biopharm employment; Academia and government affiliated with biopharm industry; Contact information.
- Regional Round-Up VIRGINIA. // BioPharm International;Feb2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p44
Provides relevant site expansion information for the pharmaceutical biotechnology industry about Virginia. Key cities and populations; Targeted industries; Biopharm employment; Academia affiliated with biopharm industry; Contact information.
- Gatorade growth seen outside U.S. Liesse, Julie // Advertising Age;11/15/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 48, p46
This article reports on the plans of Quaker Oats Co. for the domestic and international expansion of its Gatorade brand in 1993. Although Gatorade unit volume sales were up 30 percent in the first-quarter ended September 30, 2005, the number 1 sports drink has lost some share points in the U.S....
- Japanese expansion in China: A cautionary tale. Jiang, Ruihua Joy; Beamish, Paul W. // Ivey Business Journal;May/Jun2005, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p1
Mao is believed to have said that, "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." Western companies setting up subsidiaries in China may, at times, wish to move fast, but they should appreciate the advisability of expanding carefully, if not step by step, then perhaps later rather than...