Buffalo Oversight Authority to Sell $125M of Bans to Aid City's Cash Flow
- Proven tips to boost your cash flow. // PHC Profit Report;Jul97, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p1
Discusses how plumbing-heating-cooling (PHC) service firms can improve their cash flow by employing the financial management approach used by Stephen and Leslie Vlachos, owners of Atlantic Kitchen Center, to boost their business. Determination of real costs; Proper selling prices and margins;...
- Steps for improving your firm's cash flow. // Nation's Business;Nov98, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p12
Presents several tips from American Express Small Business Services on how to improve firm's cash flow. Organize billing schedules; Stretch out payments to suppliers; Conversion of a project-by-project clients to a retainer relationship.
- Creative ways to get the cash flowing. Henricks, Mark // Entrepreneur;May2009, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p32
The article presents ideas on how to keep the cash flowing including to make a detailed cash-flow projection, calling people personally who owes money and not delaying in paying bills.
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 167 Issue 8, p100
An excerpt from the manual "How to Manage Cash Flow," produced by Commercial Carrier University is presented.
- Boom or Bust. DOWNING, VICTORIA // Remodeling;May2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p33
The article reports that remodelers growing out of business and the rapid growth is causing severe cash flow shortages.
- Plan cash flow precisely to avoid troubles later. Alerding, Mike // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/27/97, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p9B
Discusses how to handle cash-flow problems of businesses. Analysis of available data; Planning of countermeasures; Taking action.
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p52
An excerpt from "How to Manage Cash Flow," a manual produced by Commercial Carrier University (CCU) and sponsored by Castrol is presented.
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2014, Vol. 171 Issue 2, p42
An excerpt from the article "How to Manage Cash Flow" in the 2013 issue is presented.
- EDITOR'S DESK. Trota, Michi // Dental Assistant;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on tips on how to manage cash flow and the transition made by the U.S. Air Force from sole-provider practice to group practice management.