TBMA Releases Final Broker-Dealer Joint Account Agreement
- No Relief For Real-Time Abusers. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32063, p1
The article reports that broker-dealer firms do not have any "grace period" for complying with the real-time transaction reporting system that started up Monday, and those firms that made no effort to comply with the rules governing the system will not be exempt from enforcement actions, federal...
- A super-martingale property of the optimal portfolio process. Schachermayer, Walter // Finance & Stochastics;2003, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p433
We show that, for a utility function U : R ? R having reasonable asymptotic elasticity, the optimal investment process H S is a super-martingale under each equivalent martingale measure Q, such that E[this is equation is not represented in ASCI.txt] < 8, where V is the conjugate function of U....
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33973, p17
Statistics are presented related to the U.S. credit market as of September 4, 2013 including Securities Prices, short-term tax-exempt yields and general obligation yields.
- Middle East bond market to match 2010 levels. HAMID, TRISKA // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/17/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that the Middle East bond market has the potential to exceed 40bn dollars in 2011 as there were 64 bond issuances in 2010 across the Middle East & North Africa (Mena) region.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/9/2015, p1
A chart is presented that depicts competitive bond sales in the U.S. including issuer, insurer and Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
- Earning Japanese. Riddell, Mike // Money Marketing;9/2/2010, p38
The article discusses the economic conditions of bond market, which has yielded to 2.3%.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32463, p32
The article presents the U.S. market statistics as of September 11, 2006 with variety of market indicators, including the short-term tax-exempt yields, the municipal market data general obligation yields, the U.S. securities prices, the visible supply increases, and the general obligation bond...
- Slow Growth For Canadian Junk. // High Yield Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p1
The article focuses on the performance of Canadian bond market. There has been an increase of Canadian investors buying bonds issued by U.S. and European issuers, which would bring negative impact to the Canadian bond market. Accordingly, this could be attributed to Canadian investor aversion to...
- FIXED INCOME: Strategies benefit from shift in global risk outlook. Clair, Chris // Pensions & Investments;5/12/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p11
High-yield bond strategies drove fixed-income returns in the first quarter of 2003, according to PIPER, a manager of performance databases owned by the newsletter 'Pensions & Investments.'This marked a reversal of fortune for both high-yield bond managers, which struggled through most of 2002,...