UBS to Soon Close on $105M Rated Synthetic Municipal CDO
- ASSET-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;4/19/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p11
Presents charts showing asset-backed financing transactions as of April 19, 2004. Collateralized debt obligations; Recent pricings; DVI lease obligors by pool; DVI delinquency buckets by obligor.
- Risk Retention Exception Provides No Relief for CLOs. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;Oct2013, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p26
The article offers information related to affects of providing exception by financial regulators to collateralized loan obligations (CLO) the U.S. It mentions that the exception allows the bank that is the lead arranger of a loan to retain the risk instead of the CLO manager. It reports that the...
- Comeback Player of the Year: The CLO Manager. Kellerhals, Richard // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/31/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the performance of Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) in the U.S. It states that the CLO has experienced a potential rejuvenation because of the improvement of the secondary prices in the first quarter of 2009. It mentions the outlook of the various market participants...
- Private Public Partnership, Project Finance CDOs Expected. Pyburn, Allison // Private Placement Letter;8/14/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p7
The article reports on the new fame acquired by collateralized loan obligation transactions that are backed by public-private partnerships and project finance loan companies in the European market. According to the author, more of these transactions are expected to surface in the market this...
- CLO Investors Should Gauge Asset Overlap Among Vehicles. // Bank Loan Report;4/18/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p7
Focuses on a report by Standard & Poor Corp. regarding collateralized loan obligation (CLO) investors' management of asset overlap among investment vehicles. Percentage of the average and median overlap between two CLO managers; Difficulty in searching for collaterals; Suggestion for repeat CLO...
- RBS Greenwich Capital Puts Finishing Touches on CDO Group. Donovan, Kevin // High Yield Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p7
Discusses the effort of RBS Greenwich Capital to grow into a powerhouse within the collateralized debt obligations sector in 2004. Number of CDO under the RBS management; Growth of the RBS Greenwich CDO group in tandem with the CDO market; Expected growth of the RBS Greenwich's pipeline.
- Moody's: 4Q03downgrades of ABS more than double 3Q03. C.M.O. // Asset Securitization Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p10
Reports that analysts at Moody's Investors Service have found that the number of downgrades of asset-backed securities more than doubled in the fourth quarter of 2003. Comparison with the third quarter of the year; Observation that the collateralized debt obligation sector had one of the...
- Supply builds in Europe before year-end. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p20
The article discusses the escalation of securitization volumes in Europe before the end of 2005. Primary marketing continues to burgeon close to euro 30 billion for the near term with a wide variety of collateral available. According to analysts at The Royal Bank of Scotland, the market has not...
- Global CLO Issuance Highest YTD Since 2007. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/18/2011, p17
The article reports on the 5.0 billion U.S. dollars worth of global issuance of collateralized loan obligations was seen for the year to date July 15, 2011, which was twice the numbers in the same period in 2010.