Holmes Harbor on Hold
- Sensing Scandal, St. Louis Sewer Pulls $500M Ballot Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p26
Reports that a board of St. Louis Sewer district has voted to defer the issue of bond authorization. Purpose of the district behind deferring the issue; Reorganization of the board; Statistics related to the issuance of bonds.
- Kentucky Sewer District Caps Off Swap With $191 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31622, p3
Reports that Louisville and Jefferson County Sewer District in Kentucky will sell $ 191 million of variable-rate demand bonds on 28 April 2003, concluding a swap transaction it entered into in November 2002. Structure of the deals; Use of the proceeds in refunding debt issued in 1993; Risks...
- Milwaukee and Its Sewer System Bringing $300 Million in Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Focuses on a series of competitive bond deals that will be brought by Milwaukee, Wisconsin and its sewer district to market. Total value; Short-term operating notes; General obligation corporate purpose bonds.
- Hollister, Calif., Cut to BBB- by S & P. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31786, p2
Reports on the declining sewer system revenue bonds of the Hollister Joint Powers Financing Authority in California.
- Louisville, Ky., sewer district readying $300 million wastewater deal. Reisman, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30739, p36
Focuses on the Louisville & Jefferson County, Kentucky, Sewer District's planned $300 million bond issue. Use of proceeds from the offering; Financial backing of the deal; Sewerage systems improvements supported by the bonds.
- St. Louis Seeks Big Sewer Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31535, p1
Reports on the probability of St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District to rejoin the rank of major issuers if voters approve a $500 million bonding referendum in April 2003. Comments made by district treasurer Karl Tyminski regarding the referendum; Details of syndicate members chosen for...
- Investors vs. issuers. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30782, p1
Reports on the issue of investors and bond issuers having differing priorities in rewarding the sell-side managers that work on deals. Topic discussed by panelists at The Bond Buyer New York Public Finance Conference; Issuers' orientation toward seeking and rewarding co-managers that provide...
- Investors in Arkansas Water District Sue Over Default Workout. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/31/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31959, p5
Reports that bondholders joined a group of Arkansas residents who live in the Vimy Ridge Water Improvement District in southwest Little Rock, Arkansas, in suing the district in an attempt to have payments lowered on defaulted special assessment revenue bonds the district sold in 1998. Call made...
- Strength of Bond Covenants and Bond Assessment Framework. Yahanpath, Noel; SzeKee Koh // Australasian Accounting Business & Finance Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p71
We examine bond covenants of 29 New Zealand bond issues between 2001 and 2007. Results from the study indicate that protection provided for bondholders is weak and limited. On average, only 2-3 types of covenants are embedded with the issues and only 27% of these covenants provide full...