ITV Gets Play in CTAM Media Lab
- ICTV catches digital wave, pitches Internet-TV platform. Menezes, Bill // Multichannel News;11/22/99, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p35
Reports on the Silicon Valley, California-based ICTV Inc.'s plan to concentrate on the provision of high-speed Internet access over digital cable television. Digital version of ICTV head-end-based platform for providing Internet access and interactive applications; Competitors of ICTV; Banking...
- Cutting Through the Clutter in Boston. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;5/29/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p22
Offers information on the annual summit meeting of the Cable & Telecommunications Associations for Marketing to be held in Boston, Massachusetts on July 17, 2006.
- ICTV releases cable portal results. // CED;Apr2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p114
Reports that ICTV has revealed customer usage data from one of the first true cable portals in the United States, located in Saint Joseph, Missouri and deployed through NPG Cablevision. Includes number of portal screens per hour; Average monthly bill for ICTV services; Penetration rate for the...
- ICTV GETS $87 MIL IN FUNDING. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;06/23/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the funding secured by interactive television services provider ICTV Inc. from major cable industry companies.
- ICTV gets new chief. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p12
Reports on Robert Clasen's appointment as chairman of the board for cable television firm ICTV. Career background.
- CTAM to Explore Science in Seattle. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;6/30/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p16
While marketing has long been regarded as an art, its scientific aspects will also be center stage at next month's 2003 Cable& Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit in Seattle. Cox Communications Inc.'s senior vice president of marketing, Joseph Rooney, said all of marketing areas...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/31/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p14
A calendar of events related to the cable television industry for the areas of the U.S. for 2010 is presented which include the 2010 HR Symposium of the Cable Telecommunications Human Resource Association, the WICT Senior Executive Summit and the Nebraska Cable Telecommunications Association,...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/2/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p22
A calendar of events related to the U.S. cable television industry for June 2013 is presented which includes the Sports Technology Summit, the American Black Film Festival, and the 2014 Association of Cable Communicators (ACA) Forum.
- Hawaii does VOD. // CED;Apr2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Time Warner Cable Inc.'s Oceanic Cable division has deployed Concurrent Computer Corp.'s MediaHwak video-on-demand system in Hawaii. Establishment of specifications for the Pegasus Program.