- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p30
Presents financial statistics for cable television industry stocks in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003. Prices of stocks of multisystem operators on July 29, 2003; Percentage change in stocks of equipment vendors between July 29 and 22, 2003; Performance of stocks of cable television company AT&T...
- DirecTV to Uncouple Premium Tiers. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the plan to update the programming packages of DirecTV Inc. in the United States. Shift of premium sports and movie channels from bundles including basic-cable networks; Price of the individual packages; Simplicity and flexibility of premium tiers.
- DIRECTV: Bringing a Whole New Entertainment Experience. // Siliconindia;Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p42
A preview of the DirectTV cable service from DirectTV Inc is presented.
- No Slump for DirecTV. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p3
Deals with the increase in the number of DirecTV Group Inc. customers in the second quarter of 2004. Subscribers added during the quarter; Improvement in the revenue of the company; Factor that contributed to the performance of the company.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. // CableFAX Daily;9/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 180, p3
The article reports on the business and financial performance of several cable companies in the U.S. as of September 16, 2005. The companies featured include DirecTV, EchoStar and DISH.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;9/22/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 184, p4
A tabular representation of the stock performance of cable television companies in the U.S. as of September 21, 2005 is presented.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;4/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 70, p5
Presents a chart that lists the stock market performance of companies in the U.S. cable television industry as of April 10, 2006, including British Sky, Cablevision and AT&T.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;11/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 222, p3
A chart is presented that lists the stock performance of several cable television companies in the U.S. on November 14, 2005.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;11/18/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 225, p3
A chart is presented that lists the stock performance of cable television companies in the U.S. on November 17, 2005.