Second-Quarter Caution Flag Over Charter
- Debt-laden Charter refinancing $8 billion. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;4/1/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 69, p4
Reports on the plan of Charter Communications Inc. to consolidate and reschedule some outstanding loans due prior to 2009 in the U.S. Intention of selling senior notes due 2014 and expand credit facility; Aim of refinancing bank debt at several subsidiaries; Information on the financial status...
- Charter early with restructuring plan; hearing is today. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;3/30/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 9, p27
The article reports that cable operator Charter Communications Inc. has filed a prearranged plan to restructure its debt under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Under the plan, the St. Louis, Missouri-based cable company will get more than $3 billion in investments from bond holders through new...
- Cablevision, Charter Rework Debt. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p27
Reports on the decision of Cablevision Systems Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. to refinance some of their debts. Plan of Cablevision to buy shares in its holding company CSC Holdings; Interest savings of Cablevision; Plan of Charter to take out a bank facility and issue senior notes.
- Cable TV Operator Refinances Debt. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p58
Reports on the issuance of senior second-lien notes by Charter Communications Inc., the third-largest cable-TV operator in the U.S. Use of the issue in refinancing the debt of certain subsidiaries; Corporate loss in the first quarter of 2004.
- Insolvency payments. // Personnel Today;2/17/2004, p47
An employee whose employer is insolvent can apply to the secretary of state in Great Britain for trade and industry for payment of debts outstanding or the termination of his or her employment. The current maximum on a week's pay for these purposes is Â£ 270.
- Charter posts widened loss, but digital, Web usage rise. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/12/2002, Vol. 372 Issue 6, p37
Reports the business loss incurred by cabler company Charter Communications Inc. in the U.S. Amount of the business loss; Products and services offered; Details on the expected revenue and cash flow growth.
- Charter's seeing less red during first quarter. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;5/8/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Charter Communications Inc. in the U.S. Reduction in net losses; Investigation conducted by the Securities and Exchange Commission on the company; Increase in revenue.
- Charter 2nd-qtr. loss deepens. Sperling, Nicole // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/30/2001, Vol. 369 Issue 18, p55
Reports the business losses of Charter Communications Inc. in the U.S. Amount of the net loss reported by the company; Total revenues; Optimism of the company to recover from the financial constraints.
- Turnaround Tuesday: Struggling Video Eyewear Maker Vuzix Considers Licensing IP, More Debt. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/1/2014, p1
The company's accountant raised doubts about its ability to continue without liquidating because of losses and a $37.8M deficit