WWE Tones Down Pitch for '24/7'
- Affiliate Relations. // CableFAX Daily;2/27/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the actions taken by World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) to help increase the "WrestleMania 22" pay-per-view buys on April 2, 2006 in the U.S. Decision of WWE on offering the "WrestleMania's Big Time Moments" for free on voice-on-demand; Participation of WWE wrestlers in local...
- WWE Discontinues On-Demand Service. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;12/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p6
The article informs that World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) will end its WWE Classics On Demand subscription service on January 31, 2014 as it moves toward the WWE Network and it also mentions promotions of several executives including Stephanie McMahon, Michelle Wilson and George Barrios.
- FILM SLATE SHOWS A SOFTER SIDE. // Variety;4/9/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 3, p46
The article looks at the expansion of the World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's (WWE) division, WWE Studios, of its genres and casting.
- PINNING HOPES. Graser, Marc // Variety;5/10/2010, Vol. 418 Issue 13, p8
The article discusses the plans that World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) and its chairman, Vince McMahon, have to release DVDs after WWE films have ended showings in movie theaters.
- WWE 24/7 Telemarketing Campaign. Waldman, Allison J. // Television Week;7/17/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p34
The article reports on the WWE 24/7 subscription video-on-demand service being offered by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in the U.S. The company will be honored at the Marketing Summit of the Cable & Telecommunications Association in Boston, Massachusetts due to its success in promoting the...
- WWE Pins Down Broadband Deals. // Multichannel News;6/27/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p53
Presents information on broadband deals signed by wrestling promotion company World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Inc. with cable operators in June 2005. Promotional content of the the company's video-on-demand service; Views of WWE Enterprises senior vice president Tom Barreca on his forecast...
- WWE Speaks Spanish for Cable. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p12
Reports that World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) will roll out several Spanish-language on-demand wrestling and sports-entertainment pay-per-view (PPV) programs in the fall of 2005. Impact of the Spanish-language service on the expansion of the viewership of WWE; Process to secure rights to the...
- Digital Headlock:. // CableFAX Daily;5/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 94, p2
The article reports on the plan of World Wrestling Entertainment to launch 24/7 On Demand on Comcast in summer 2006. Classic matches and original shows are included in the SVOD service. Nearly 10 million digital Comcast subscribers can use the service.
- RENTRAK GROWS ITS VOD CLIENTELE. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Retailing;4/30/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the effort of Rentrak Corp. expand its video-on-demand (VOD) clientele as of April 2006. Inclusion of six new clients to its VOD data tracking service; Companies that joined other content subscribers to track daily VOD usage across multiple delivery channels including World Wrestling...