NEW 'SWIM' SHOW A SPOOF VENTURE
- The Simpsons Season 4 (TV program). Walters, Ben // Sight & Sound;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p77
Reviews the television cartoon program "The Simpsons Season 4".
- Ay, Caramba! Foege, Alec // Brandweek;5/26/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 21, pSR10
Focuses on the continued success of the animated television program 'The Simpsons' in its 14th season. Background of the development of the television program; Characteristics of the program which contribute to its continued success; Criticisms on the show.
- The Simpsons: It's Funny 'Cause it's True. Pinsky, Mark I. // Tikkun;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p72
The article reviews the television program "The Simpsons."
- Mocku-featurette. Howard, Brendan // Home Media Retailing;5/14/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p20
Reviews the television program "The Venture Bros.: Season One," released on DVD format.
- GONE WITH THE WINDS. CARSON, TOM // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2015, p92
The article discusses about television programs of the 1980's and how they have changed now and today the shows one identifes with mainly reflect how privileged or not one is.
- "TV: The Global Wasteland.". // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1977, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p96
This article discusses then article "TV: The Global Wasteland," an Atlas Report which was published in the July 1977 issue of the "Atlas World Press Review." In France, family dependence on television (TV) had reached such proportions that one has the impression that a broken TV is more serious...
- ANIMATION. // Paste: Signs of Life in Music, Film & Culture;Oct2009, Issue 57, p27
A preview of several animated television programs including "The Cleveland Show," "The Venture Brothers," and "Phineas and Ferb" is presented.
- Toon In. Peters, Justin // Washington Monthly;Jun2004, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p27
Focuses on the block of subversive cartoons, known collectively as "Adult Swim," on the cable television network Cartoon Network. Production of the animated shows included in "Adult Swim"; Factors that led to the success of cartoon shows aimed at older audiences; Impact of cost on the...
- Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers: Tortuna (Film). Lowe, Mark // Video Store Magazine;8/29/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p22
Reviews the DVD "Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers: Tortuna," featuring the 1980s animated television series "Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers."