Speedy Start for Sci Fi's 'Atlantis,' TNT's 'The Grid'
- Late Night: Luring Men in PJs. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;8/29/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 35, p20
Presents the results of a study conducted by Nielsen Media Research Inc. in 2005 on men and women who watch late-night television in the U.S. Age of women who watch late-night television; Comparison between the percentage of men and women who watch prime time television; Impact of late-night...
- Boywatch. // DNR: Daily News Record;6/28/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p40
Lists the top rating television shows in the U.S. among male viewers, ages 18 to 34 as of June 2004. "The Apprentice"; "Friends"; "American Idol"; "The Simpsons"; "Monday Night Football."
- Prime Times. // Heritage New Zealand;Autumn2006, Issue 100, p2
The article comments on the television broadcasting of the television series "What Lies Beneath" in New Zealand. The author examines the rationale behind the programmers' decision to broadcast the program on Boxing Day. He thinks that the broadcasting executives failed to assess the right time...
- World economy, don't have a cow: 'The Simpsons' cast is coming back. Brennan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/6/2008, p22
The article reports on the viewership of the television program "The Simpsons," in U.S., Europe, and Great Britain. Television network Antena 3 in Spain routinely has aired it two or three times a day, while television network SkyOne in Great Britain broadcasts daily up to four episodes in peak...
- More momentum for 'Parenthood'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;4/22/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the viewer ratings of several television programs including National Broadcasting Company Inc. (NBC)'s "Parent-Hood", American Broadcasting Co. (ABC)'s "Lost" and Fox Entertainment Group Inc.'s "Glee".
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;9/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 170, p2
The article offers a look at the ratings of television programs in the U.S. in September 2006. Weather Channel averaged a 0.6 household (HH) rating as viewers tracked the progress of Tropical storm Ernesto. The rating for the Tigers-Yankee's game is 7.1 HH which makes it the highest-rated...
- NIELSEN REPORT. // Daily Variety;12/24/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 57, p8
Presents the chart depicting the list of television programs and its corresponding viewers rating in the U.S. for the week ending December 21, 2003.
- Family Viewing Alive, If Not Thriving. Sternberg, Steve // Television Week;5/26/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p17
Discusses the erosion of television network viewing of prime time shows in the U.S. Ratio of television sets in average household; Status of the overall television usage; Samples of television programs for families.
- NIELSEN SYNDICATION RATINGS. // Variety;2/23/2004, Vol. 394 Issue 2, p32
Presents a chart of U.S. television program ratings based on viewership for the week ended February 8, 2004.