Amphenol's Net Soars in Quarter
- Retailer scorecard. // Kids Today;May2005, p95
The article presents statistical information on the financial performance of some key house furnishing industries. Revenues, net income and returns are given in million. It includes non-sales income of $802 million in the 2005 quarter and $696 million in the 2004 quarter and net credit revenues...
- Amedisys Reports 4th qtr Revenue and Earnings and Issues 2011 Guidance. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/14/2011, p475
The article reports on the financial performance of Amedisys Inc., a Louisiana-based home health and hospice company, in the fourth quarter of 2010. Net service revenue is 394.3 million dollars compared to 405.5 million dollars in 2009. Net income is 112.6 million compared to 135.8 million....
- Avid celebrates best-ever Q1 results. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;May/Jun2005, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Avid Technology, Inc. for the three months ended March 31, 2005. Comparison of operating income for the first quarter of 2005 with operating income for the first quarter of 2004; Net income; Increase in video revenues.
- Wiley Professional/Trade Revenues Up 3% in Q2. // Book Publishing Report;12/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p1
This article reports that John Wiley & Sons' Professional/Trade segment posted revenues of $89.1 million in the second quarter of 2005, ended October 31, up 3% from the same quarter last year. The company's slow first quarter caused mid-year revenues for the division to climb 1% over mid-year...
- Global Sell Off Spreads To U.S.; IBM, Chevron, Hawaiian Air Dive. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;1/20/2016, p00
The article discusses the stock market performance of several companies from different sectors as of January 2016. It includes the low earnings per share (EPS) posted by software company International Business Machines Corp. (IBM). It adds the low stocks posted by oil and gas company Chevron...
- EMC In Perspective. // CRN;4/28/2008, Issue 1264, p12
The article reports on the financial performance of EMC Corp. (EC) in the first quarter of 2008. It reveals that the company's revenue for the period is $3.5 billion, an increase of 17 percent from the $3.0 billion of the first quarter of 2007. Income is $268.8 million, a decrease of 14 percent...
- Benetton returns to profit makers' list. // Indian Textile Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p43
Benetton returned to profitability in 2003 with a net income of 108 million, having disposed of the sports equipment business that led to its first ever full year loss in 2002. Sales declined by 6.7% to 1.859 billion in 2003 versus 1.992 billion the year before, reflecting the sale of the sports...
- Up 6%, AGS Is Bright Spot In WRC Media's Weak Q1 Performance. // Educational Marketer;6/7/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p3
Looks into the financial performance of WRC Media Inc. Identification of WRC Media's other business segments; Products offered by the company through AGS; Revenue of the company as of the year 2003.
- JCI Sees Double-Digit Growth. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/19/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the forecast of Johnson Controls Inc. on its financial performance for the fiscal year 2004. Growth in automotive sales and earnings; Increase in revenue in the first quarter; Amount of operating income recorded for the first quarter; Revenue and net income for the second quarter.