More 'Huff' In a Hurry
- SHOWTIME INFLATES 'HUFF' Higgins, Bill // Daily Variety;10/28/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 19, p15
Highlights the screening of the television program "Huff," to be aired on Showtime in Los Angeles, California. Citations of the cast; Concept of the program.
- Crazy/Dutiful. Leonard, John // New York;11/8/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p86
Highlights the television series â€œHuff,â€ featuring Hank Azaria. Theme and plot; Characters; Description of Azaria's performance.
- Showtime puffs 'Huff' with season screeners. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;2/4/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 28, p10
Looks into the television program "Huff" as one of the contenders for the 2005 Emmy Awards in the U.S. Television ratings of the show; Responsibility of Richard Licata, EVP of corporate communications to let voters see all of the show's episodes; Estimation on the number of viewers in the season...
- Shrink's malady affects everyone. Goldman, Michael // Daily Variety;6/16/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 54, pA6
Focuses on the comedy-drama television show "Huff," created and produced by Bob Lowry in the United States. Portrayal of psychiatrists in the show; Casts; Most complex character in the show; Rating of the show.
- GONE WITH THE WINDS. CARSON, TOM // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2015, p92
The article discusses about television programs of the 1980's and how they have changed now and today the shows one identifes with mainly reflect how privileged or not one is.
- "TV: The Global Wasteland.". // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1977, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p96
This article discusses then article "TV: The Global Wasteland," an Atlas Report which was published in the July 1977 issue of the "Atlas World Press Review." In France, family dependence on television (TV) had reached such proportions that one has the impression that a broken TV is more serious...
- November TX guide. // Televisual;Nov2004, p86
Presents a guide of television programs for the month of November 2004 in Great Britain.
- Small Comforts. Carson, Tom // Esquire;Feb2002, Vol. 137 Issue 2, p48
Offers observations on some television programs in the U.S. during the fall 2001 season. View on definition of comfort viewing; One of most appealing qualities of 'Undeclared'; Commentary on 'Smallville.'
- On With The Shows. // MediaWeek;1/20/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p25
Presents information on some television programs that will be introduced in 2003. Information on daytime talk show strips; Background on daytime strips; Description on first-run weeklies.